IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Wanted

IDN Wanted Those looking to find certain IDNs post here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th March 2007, 10:06 AM
Semi-retired

alpha has disabled reputation
Exclamation Trade your English .com for IDN

Looking to diversify your English domain portfolio and invest in some Super-Premium IDN's ?

The fresh regging days are long gone

People who are holding the great names, are doing just that - holding.. waiting.

So what have I got in my portfolio?

For the first 9 months here I was fairly public in my acquisitions, of late though I have been acquiring off-forum.

If you've been around this forum for a while, you might think you know what I have. Think again.

I have also sold nothing, and have no interest in selling. Like some here, I am happy to wait it out, and wait for native end-user sales or until the market has matured to either seriously develop or sell at peak prices.

If you want a piece of the dream, you have to wait...

... or you can trade.

If you have revenue earning English .com's, then I may be interested in trading for my IDN. Any of my domains are up for trade.

Constructive comments are welcome.

But all discussions please keep to PM or email (Webmaster [at] IDNplanet [dot] Com)
Discretion assured.

and to pre-empt any questions..

Why trade?

Simple - diversification. I am sitting on a pile of IDN and have very few quality English .com

and excuse my tone. The term Premium is used so often, it has almost lost it's meaning, but believe me, if you are serious about domain names, browsing my portfolio will give you a hard-on.
Old 20th March 2007, 02:03 PM

markits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enough
Re: Trade your English .com for IDN

edited

Last edited by markits; 20th March 2007 at 02:13 PM..
Old 20th March 2007, 02:32 PM

domainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished road

This is a great idea and a good way to diversify... Similar to what you said, I also have very few good ASCII domains, but I recently completed a similar ASCII to IDN transaction, and it was a fairly positive experience overall. I'd definitely do it again.

Good luck!
Old 7th August 2007, 08:00 PM

elitedomains is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi- I'm new here to this forum. I was invited by the owner (I think it was this forum, was a while ago) - I am a longtime member of dnforum and he had PM'ed me- Anyway, I came over to do just what you are suggesting... maybe trade some of my English language domains for a few IDN's. I am more or less getting out of domainer game and just looking to develop a few nice names long term. I have not even posted yet but will be soliciting offers so if you want to get a jump on everyone else I would love to see your list. Let me know. Regards, Chris

p.s.- my username over at DNF is the same if you want to look me up over there.