IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | idntools | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Forums Announcements

IDN Forums Announcements General official announcements from IDNF. Users may discuss topics but not start topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th February 2006, 03:55 AM
A.W.O.L

Olney has a little shameless behaviour in the past
IDNForum Banners

I just made 3 banners that express the way I feel about IDN domains.

Members may use them on their site if they want.

Old 19th February 2006, 03:59 AM
A.W.O.L

Olney has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: IDNForum Banners

Old 19th February 2006, 04:02 AM
Administrator

thefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to thefabfive

Those are cool banners. I'm going to put them on my two sites.

Not much traffic but every little bit helps.
Old 19th February 2006, 04:13 AM

huronargentino is an unknown quantity at this point

Olney, will be added at idnpros.com
Old 19th February 2006, 10:00 AM
Administrator

bramiozo is on a distinguished roadbramiozo is on a distinguished roadbramiozo is on a distinguished roadbramiozo is on a distinguished roadbramiozo is on a distinguished roadbramiozo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to bramiozo Send a message via Skype™ to bramiozo

the same for idntools.net
Old 19th February 2006, 10:10 AM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramiozo
the same for idntools.net
Nice one Bram, your site is a must for anyone wanting to invest heavily in this game!

Nice Banners Olney, investors listen to business presentations, speculators double guess markets!
Old 19th February 2006, 10:25 AM
Administrator

bramiozo is on a distinguished roadbramiozo is on a distinguished roadbramiozo is on a distinguished roadbramiozo is on a distinguished roadbramiozo is on a distinguished roadbramiozo is on a distinguished road

Thanks Dave, say, I sent the members of idntools an email regarding the fee, has anyone received it yet because it's been two day without a response ?
Old 19th February 2006, 10:29 AM
Veteran

Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Thanks Dave, say, I sent the members of idntools an email regarding the fee, has anyone received it yet because it's been two day without a response ?
Yes, we did get it. I was going to sit back on this one a bit to what your response from others was. I have to say I though you might struggle a bit at $10 a month. Not saying that you don't deserve to get revenue, but volumes of sales are also important. I also note that similar tools are now being offered at IDNpros if I am not mistaken.
Old 19th February 2006, 11:16 AM
Administrator

I am not reluctant to lower it substantially but for that I really need the feedback of the users, that's why adding the option of referrals is important, assuring all users give their opininion based on commercial grounds.

Well, the tools of idnpros are also free with idntools except for the overture tool which is different and it will surely be more powerful once I have a dedicated db up and the addition of a file-output is not very difficult, it depends on what you guys want.
I am sure huron is just trying to integrate some handy tools, maybe idnpros could start asking a fee .

The point is of course that it is the purpose of idntools to serve the users, I make what I think is handy for idn'ing, it's dedicated and on demand.
Old 20th February 2006, 02:42 PM
Administrator

Ok, the subscription fee is now lowered to $6 + the current members can refer members through : http://idntools.net/center.php?aff=your ID
Old 20th February 2006, 02:55 PM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Bram, I emailed you back with suggestions, including perhaps consideration of an annual fee basis. Did you get my email? If not I will resend. Bill
Old 20th February 2006, 04:28 PM
Administrator

Hmm I didn't receive your email, you sent it to admin@idntools.net ?

bramiozo@versatel.nl will work in any case.

Thanks for the reply then

an annual feee might lower the threshold to join considerably, what price did you have in mind ?
Old 20th February 2006, 04:45 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Hmm I didn't receive your email, you sent it to admin@idntools.net ?

bramiozo@versatel.nl will work in any case.

Thanks for the reply then

an annual feee might lower the threshold to join considerably, what price did you have in mind ?
Bram I was going to sign up for a year anyway. My Accouts Director will not want to keep having to make entries every month, when she is going to spending 6 months of the year in the Caribean.
Old 20th February 2006, 05:08 PM
Administrator

I'll make an extra paypal/stormpay button for the yearly subscription .
Old 20th February 2006, 05:24 PM
Veteran

gammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished road

Bram

I tried replying to both email addresses and they bounced.

@ versatel.nl

@ idntools.net
Old 20th February 2006, 05:28 PM
Administrator

hmm, they both arrived, darn..you're getting an error with @idntools.net ?
Does it happen to be identical to the error of versatel.nl ?

I'll send an email to the provider :|

Problem solved, my email was forwarded to an expired email address....

Last edited by bramiozo; 20th February 2006 at 06:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost