View Single Post
Old 15th March 2006, 11:23 AM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: Future scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwin
That's rather over-optimistic. I doubt there are even a dozen ASCII generics that get over 1 million PURE TYPEINS a month (with no "real" site, I mean, just parking pages). So the chances of seeing any IDN at that incredible level is zero. On the other hand, there's a loooooong way to go between here and there!

BTW, how are you getting a 15% CTR? Parking my Japanese IDN at NameDrive gives me an average of 4% CTR only...
Yes, that is typical and not just of Japanese, but then much of this traffic is North American Speculators, who are not that interested in typing-in. I know click through rates in China are much higher than this.

Rubber Duck