IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | idntools | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Expired or Deleted Domains

IDN Expired or Deleted Domains Discussions about drops, deleted, or expired domains.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th April 2007, 03:47 PM

ThisDot is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Is anyone interested in $15 backorders for IDNs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Mustafa
as am really interseted in this service, but a q. in my mind want to have answer forand I found it posted by alpha. I have a couple of question may be very important to be answered here:
1- as I didn't see a website for the service posted here, I suppose you will provide this service through mails or so .. what if I did a search to found a name and asked you to snap it and you told me its being backordered by some one else, while nobody did .. then I made the search you snapped the name and sell it as you like and nothing to prove in this case.
2- lets suppose a great name like (realestate.com) for example will drop and I backordered it from you and name snaped by you .. why you have to give it for me for 15$ while you can sell it for more $$$??
just a little of thing to think in before trying such a service, I may try your service soon with ascii names to see

*alpha, congrats on new nice avatar
I have not gotten a website setup yet. I have plans for that in the future, but finding time is getting increasingly difficult. I do catch names for myself as well as for others, however if you find the name first it will be your name if successfully captured. You can check my trader rating/feedback at the major domain forums for references. I have captured some very good names for customers and they always get the name, including names easily sold for $xxx or more and names generating $x.xx revenue per day (domains are temp. parked with my parking service until you change the nameservers.) You do the work to find the domains, you get the reward. I am making enough catching many domains at a small profit per name and don't wish to ruin that to make a few hundred bucks at someone elses expense. I don't take any orders for 3char.com, NNNN .com/.net or LLL/NNN domains in any extension as I attempt to catch all of those for myself. I also catch most decent LLLL.com for resale and a few other types of domains. No matter how good the name is, if you find it first then you will get it if I am successful. I am aware that I am new to this forum, but I have been around a while at DNF, NP etc. and am in this business for the long haul. PM me if you would like to try it out with some ASCII domains. Hope this helps clear things up a bit.

P.S. I use the same username at all of the forums.
Old 19th April 2007, 03:53 PM

Giant is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
Now you really do believe in the Tooth Fairy!
No, I believe in Santa Claus :-)

Dot Com is King. IDN.com will soon be king.
@
Old 19th April 2007, 03:57 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck will become famous soon enoughRubber Duck will become famous soon enoughRubber Duck will become famous soon enoughRubber Duck will become famous soon enoughRubber Duck will become famous soon enoughRubber Duck will become famous soon enoughRubber Duck will become famous soon enoughRubber Duck will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisDot
I have not gotten a website setup yet. I have plans for that in the future, but finding time is getting increasingly difficult. I do catch names for myself as well as for others, however if you find the name first it will be your name if successfully captured. You can check my trader rating/feedback at the major domain forums for references. I have captured some very good names for customers and they always get the name, including names easily sold for $xxx or more and names generating $x.xx revenue per day (domains are temp. parked with my parking service until you change the nameservers.) You do the work to find the domains, you get the reward. I am making enough catching many domains at a small profit per name and don't wish to ruin that to make a few hundred bucks at someone elses expense. I don't take any orders for 3char.com, NNNN .com/.net or LLL/NNN domains in any extension as I attempt to catch all of those for myself. I also catch most decent LLLL.com for resale and a few other types of domains. No matter how good the name is, if you find it first then you will get it if I am successful. I am aware that I am new to this forum, but I have been around a while at DNF, NP etc. and am in this business for the long haul. PM me if you would like to try it out with some ASCII domains. Hope this helps clear things up a bit.

P.S. I use the same username at all of the forums.
Well maybe if you make enough, I might be able to interest you in some single characters!
Old 19th April 2007, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Well maybe if you make enough, I might be able to interest you in some single characters!
No, I believe he kept and he will keep single characters for himself.

@
Old 19th April 2007, 04:13 PM

IDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to IDNer

I guess that ThisDot don't have any IDN in hand, and he won't think that the single character's IDN is SINGLE character Domain
Old 19th April 2007, 04:22 PM
Veteran

Rubber Duck will become famous soon enoughRubber Duck will become famous soon enoughRubber Duck will become famous soon enoughRubber Duck will become famous soon enoughRubber Duck will become famous soon enoughRubber Duck will become famous soon enoughRubber Duck will become famous soon enoughRubber Duck will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant
No, I believe he kept and he will keep single characters for himself.
I think Alpha hit it square on the head this time.

You can have anything you want as long as nobody else is interested!
Old 19th April 2007, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDNer
I guess that ThisDot don't have any IDN in hand, and he won't think that the single character's IDN is SINGLE character Domain
That's correct. I don't have any IDNs of my own, and I haven't even checked to make sure that all the single character IDN .coms are taken yet. I'm sure someone else has checked it out though. I am not talking about investing in IDNs, I am wondering if anyone that is investing in them is interested in catching them on the drop for $15 each. Thanks for all the comments, but I think this thread is starting to get off topic.
Old 19th April 2007, 04:39 PM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I will place 100 orders each day at $15 per name if you are willing to pay me $1 for each name you fail to catch. This way, I would not waste my time for nothing and the $1 compensation will force you to improve your catch power. Deal?
This is a tough crowd here at IDNF.
Hardened speculators and many degrees of risk takers.
Old 19th April 2007, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDNer
You failed to understand the humour IDNer. "Single characters" here are Ascii single characters.

@
Old 19th April 2007, 05:06 PM
Veteran

Quote:
You failed to understand the humour IDNer. "Single characters" here are Ascii single characters.
No, actually you are ahead of me, but if he reckons he can get those I would put up $15 myself!
Old 19th April 2007, 05:09 PM

Quote:
No, actually you are ahead of me, but if he reckons he can get those I would put up $15 myself!
Now you really do believe in the Tooth Fairy!

@
Old 19th April 2007, 05:13 PM

rhys is an unknown quantity at this point

ThisDot. The answer is, "yes", this is interesting to me. Especially at $15 for each success.
Please let me know when you are ready with IDNs
Old 19th April 2007, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhys
ThisDot. The answer is, "yes", this is interesting to me. Especially at $15 for each success.
Thanks, I will let you know when it is up and running.
Old 19th April 2007, 06:01 PM

IDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to IDNer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisDot
Thanks, I will let you know when it is up and running.

Let me know too, I'd like to give it a trial.
Old 19th April 2007, 06:16 PM

Muhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enough

RD, I believe in you

I taked a fast check at ThisDot profile at DNF and NP and thats is the results:
http://www.dnforum.com/itrader.php?u=65132
http://www.namepros.com/traderratings.php?u=33696
DNF: 51 positive commenet, 1 natural, 0 Negative, Verfied member
NP: 45 positive commenet, 0 natural, 0 Negative
Good comments (in most)
I think this worthing try in ascii, in IDNs when published
good luck ThisDot, every body
Old 19th April 2007, 06:23 PM

Fka200 is on a distinguished roadFka200 is on a distinguished roadFka200 is on a distinguished roadFka200 is on a distinguished roadFka200 is on a distinguished roadFka200 is on a distinguished road

Dot, let me know as well. I would be interested in trying something new.
Old 19th April 2007, 06:29 PM
Veteran

touchring is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhys

With japanese names, you're going to get 20 backorders per name. And most days, there are only 1-2 japanese names to backorder, i can't see how it wouldn't end up as an auction for japanese names with so many fighting over just one or two.

Last edited by touchring; 19th April 2007 at 06:41 PM..
Old 19th April 2007, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fka200
Dot, let me know as well. I would be interested in trying something new.
ASCII domains are currently available. I am going to get everything IDN compatible and I will let everyone know when it is operational for IDNs.
Old 19th April 2007, 09:18 PM

rhys is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchring
With japanese names, you're going to get 20 backorders per name. And most days, there are only 1-2 japanese names to backorder, i can't see how it wouldn't end up as an auction for japanese names with so many fighting over just one or two.
Probably, but I'll try it. As long as it is pay for performance, why not? I don't have any better alternative.
Old 19th April 2007, 09:30 PM

Muhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enough

I just being verfied via PM that
ThisDot at DF and NP is the same one here
it will be very interested to try