IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain For Sale

IDN Domain For Sale Want to sell your international domain names? Post them here. Please proceed with caution on all sales, do your own translation, & use an escrow service. IDN Forums does not check the validity of any sales posted by users. Please only post Domains with at least minimum prices for offers in this Forum. If you don't know how much you want do an appraisal first. Domains without min price will be placed in dumpster thread. Users may also buy a sticky for their topic at $10 per day for up to 7 days.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th April 2007, 10:14 PM
Veteran

blastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enough
Cho Seung-hui

Closed. Thank you!

No comments in this thread please.

Last edited by blastfromthepast; 19th April 2007 at 01:16 AM..
Old 18th April 2007, 10:24 PM
Administrator

thefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to thefabfive
Re: Cho Seung-hui

Classy.
Old 18th April 2007, 11:08 PM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice
Angry Re: Cho Seung-hui

Very bad taste. Profiting from other peoples' disaster.
The owner of ChoSeungHui.com was forced to direct it to http://www.vt.edu/tragedy/ due to the vast criticisms he was getting.

http://www.dnlocal.com/general_discu...s-t2315.0.html
Old 18th April 2007, 11:10 PM
Veteran

blastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enough

If you own a newspaper, you publish stories about all kinds of events, and put in advertising on the page to make money.

If you are a domainer, you buy domains that people will access, publish content, and put in advertising on the page to make money.

Everytime you watch CNN, CNN is making money off of you watching the news, whatever it is. And you dare say a domainer is in bad taste for doing the same?

The owner of ChoSeungHui.com obviously wasn't good at developing, otherwise he would have been quick to set up his own site rather than resort to forwarding it. The attention he got clearly shows the traffic potential.

This domain is a prime opportunity for someone who wants to develop it for the Korean market.

Last edited by blastfromthepast; 18th April 2007 at 11:38 PM..
Old 18th April 2007, 11:51 PM

thegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to thegenius1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastfromthepast
If you own a newspaper, you publish stories about all kinds of events, and put in advertising on the page to make money.

If you are a domainer, you buy domains that people will access, publish content, and put in advertising on the page to make money.

Everytime you watch CNN, CNN is making money off of you watching the news, whatever it is. And you dare say a domainer is in bad taste for doing the same?

The owner of ChoSeungHui.com obviously wasn't good at developing, otherwise he would have been quick to set up his own site rather than resort to forwarding it. The attention he got clearly shows the traffic potential.

This domain is a prime opportunity for someone who wants to develop it for the Korean market.
Good Points
Old 19th April 2007, 01:34 AM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice
Exclamation Re: Cho Seung-hui

Please read till end. Thanks

I didn’t want to extend this further, because after I posted I realized you had asked for “no comments”, but still I didn’t delete it.

I maintain what I said.

I can bear domainers squatting big corporations. What I don’t like to see is crossing the line. For instance, I can’t stand when people in here put profit above respect, earnings above friendship. We can be all traders in here, but we’re, above all friends who share a common interest. To be honest with you, I think I get more thrills from getting a very good domain than to have a very good sale.

You can be the richest man on earth, but what is it good when you don’t have friends (real friends) to share it?

Back on topic, unlike CNN report on that event, when you register a domain name on that event, you’re promoting it. (And yes, I think ad breaks should not be allowed during news services)

It’s the same as registering a trade mark or founding a new magazine on that name.
I agree we’re a democracy and you can do what you want, however you can compare it with Nazi symbols and research why they are banned on most democracies.

A name like yours, just like AdolfHitler.com, can’t be used for doing any good. On the contrary, a name like Holocaust.com can be used for good or bad purposes.

I just typed Holocaust.com and the image of Virginia Tech Professor of Engineering Liviu Librescu popped up. That is I domain I would have been very pleased to have to myself. LiviuLibrescu.com.

He was the only one who stood firm and avoided Cho Seung-Hui from entering the room, with his own life!

HE WAS A HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR AND HE HAD WHAT MOST OF PEOPLE NOW-A-DAYS LACK: HONOUR AND HUMANISM.

People, especially young people, who never suffered probations and real suffering, are lost on their values, and don’t give the right value to the right issues.

It is strange our human condition. You only know your car is big because you compare it to others. People now-a-days can’t be truly happy because they were never truly miserable and thus get lost on insignificant disputes.
Old 19th April 2007, 01:38 AM
Veteran

If you would be pleased to have some domain, buy it.

On the other hand, if you don't like a domain, please have the courtesy to stay out of the sales thread if you are asked not to comment.

Jose: Please go ahead and delete your posts.

Last edited by blastfromthepast; 19th April 2007 at 01:47 AM..
Old 19th April 2007, 01:46 AM
Veteran

Blast, as you know, I never do. I even send private messages to people to alert for something instead of posting on other people’s sales thread.

However, sometimes in your life and despite the drawbacks it might bring up, there are things that you just can’t avoid raising up and stand against! This was one of them.
Old 19th April 2007, 01:56 AM
Veteran

Alright, continue here http://www.idnforums.com/forums/1063...-new-post.html
Closed Thread