View Single Post
Old 3rd February 2008, 09:13 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: meaningless IDN receives 5000 typeins daily

Dabsi, if you actually knew what you are talking about you would know that certain categories of IDN are already receiving very healthy type in and are selling for good money.

Tell me do you actually see any premier keyword dot coms here for sale?

Do you actually see any of the main players trying to sell their good domains?

Is anyone trying to hard sell anything to you or indeed anyone else.

We have just renewed the vast bulk of domains into 2009. If they are not showing a profit by then I would think we will junk most of them. Frankly, I am not really concerned. We might sell one or two along the way, but it isn't something I am going to lose any sleep over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabsi
Vision and Illusion are two different issues.

Things turn always differently as previously thought, so stop selling dreams to newbies.

Also if you are in France by chance you will be seing that now parked pages seen from France are not showing any ads anymore (only a general category portal).
This affects a lot of 'investors' since last week.

DABSI