IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 1st May 2007, 12:44 PM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4510
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
The Importance of Establishing a Viable Elite Auction

It is quite obvious from the attitudes of some here that there is not much support for an Elite Auction.

Before you all let this opportunity slip by, I would like to explain a little more about the reasoning behind this.

We at DNLocal are in the process of implementing our Elite Auctions because we strongly believe that to have such an auction is essential to overall sales structure of the market. The benefits are not for those with the highest quality domains, but for everyone, even those that don't feel inclined to participate.

The failure of Sedo and Moniker to implement a effective domain auctions at the top level has been catastophic for the aftermarket and one way or another this effects us all. The reasons for the failure are not abundantly clear, but they range for incompetance to indifference at best to sabotage at worst.

We should always take the development of the ASCII market as a guide. Here there has been massive speculation at the lower levels. Much of this speculation has been driven on low grade domains with little short-term prospects of traffic revenue, in the hope that the domains will increase in value. This speculation has been largely driven due to constant reports of big ticket sales of primary terms at Traffics and Sedo. Without the major retail markets, not only would the elite domainers have no market, but there would also be no momentum at the lower levels.

To try to prime this market I and others have placed a number of good terms on the market at low reserves, in some cases much lower than previous offers I have turned down. We have also cut the fees this time to the lowest level that we sensibly can, and for a very short while the entry fee is refundable so the cost of qualifying as a buyer is effectively nothing.

In short things do not get much better than this. We are approaching the time when is going to be almost impossible to add further names to the auction, and there is also a limit on how late we can add buyers to the auction. This is an excellent opportunity not only to get your names in the spot light in front of quality buyers, but also a good opportunity to pick up a bargain on some quality domains. Even though there is not much selling out there, there are very few quality dot coms going cheap in my assessment. This is an excellent opportunity, and possibly the last to pick up some real quality at bargain basement prices.

For those of you hoping to get some good placements in the Moniker Auctions, I wish you luck, but my assessment is that unless there is some real commercial pressure on them to provide a good service, you are going to be whistling in the wind.
__________________
All offers to sell are void.

Last edited by Rubber Duck; 1st May 2007 at 01:55 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 1st May 2007, 02:49 PM
jacksonm's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,843
iTrader: (26)
Rep Power: 984
jacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jacksonm Send a message via Skype™ to jacksonm
Re: The Importance of Establishing an Viable Elite Auction

The list of names appears to be missing / inaccessible now:

http://www.dnlocal.com/elite_auction...y-t2278.0.html

However, I remember reading through it a few days ago and I thought it was quite a joke. How about putting some cities or countries up for sale instead of domains where the equivalents in ascii are so worthless that they are still parked? I *know* that there are massive amounts of prime terms in the hands of the members here, yet the names put forth were IMO worthless. I have seen names going for 50 bucks here that are better than the ones listed in the auction.

That about sums up my lack of interest as a buyer. Get people to put up some prime terms and you will likely interest a crowd.

.
__________________
.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 1st May 2007, 03:02 PM
Semi-retired
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Blighty
Posts: 5,531
iTrader: (57)
Rep Power: 3442
alpha has disabled reputation
Re: The Importance of Establishing an Viable Elite Auction

I disagree with Jacksonm, they are not worthless, and certainly not worth $50 -

however..

as i said in an off-line discussion with RD, quality is the key - and i think to reel in quality buyers (aka to distinguish from normal buying in a regular forum thread) you need *big* names.

The bottom line is that *big* names are not being put forward, simply because no one wants to sell a *big* name yet in todays market.

RD, listen to the feedback you are getting, and adapt to fit.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 1st May 2007, 03:08 PM
mulligan's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,253
iTrader: (78)
Rep Power: 2029
mulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enough
Re: The Importance of Establishing an Viable Elite Auction

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonm
The list of names appears to be missing / inaccessible now:

http://www.dnlocal.com/elite_auction...y-t2278.0.html

However, I remember reading through it a few days ago and I thought it was quite a joke. How about putting some cities or countries up for sale instead of domains where the equivalents in ascii are so worthless that they are still parked? I *know* that there are massive amounts of prime terms in the hands of the members here, yet the names put forth were IMO worthless. I have seen names going for 50 bucks here that are better than the ones listed in the auction.

That about sums up my lack of interest as a buyer. Get people to put up some prime terms and you will likely interest a crowd.

.
Errmm .. If it's Cities/Countries you are looking for then Cities/Countries there are ...
http://www.dnlocal.com/eliteauctions
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 1st May 2007, 03:15 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,838
iTrader: (43)
Rep Power: 1595
markits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enough
Re: The Importance of Establishing an Viable Elite Auction

Agree with Alpha...
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 1st May 2007, 03:29 PM
thegenius1's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: IDNaffiliates.com - IDNebook.com
Posts: 3,928
iTrader: (38)
Rep Power: 979
thegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to thegenius1
Re: The Importance of Establishing an Viable Elite Auction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphamale
I disagree with Jacksonm, they are not worthless, and certainly not worth $50 -

however..

as i said in an off-line discussion with RD, quality is the key - and i think to reel in quality buyers (aka to distinguish from normal buying in a regular forum thread) you need *big* names.

The bottom line is that *big* names are not being put forward, simply because no one wants to sell a *big* name yet in todays market.

RD, listen to the feedback you are getting, and adapt to fit.
Thats how i see it
__________________
ウェブサイト.com
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 1st May 2007, 03:32 PM
jacksonm's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,843
iTrader: (26)
Rep Power: 984
jacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jacksonm Send a message via Skype™ to jacksonm
Re: The Importance of Establishing an Viable Elite Auction

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan
Errmm .. If it's Cities/Countries you are looking for then Cities/Countries there are ...
http://www.dnlocal.com/eliteauctions
Sorry, I should have been a little bit clearer.

"Italy" in Japanese is not a prime term in my book. "Japan" in Japanese would be a prime term.

Hohhot is a decent term, I admit. I didn't see anything else I'd be interested in than perhaps Hohhot, and it is still not that interesting.

I'm just saying, if you want to have an elite auction, then put up some elite names!

.
__________________
.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 1st May 2007, 03:48 PM
mulligan's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,253
iTrader: (78)
Rep Power: 2029
mulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enough
Re: The Importance of Establishing an Viable Elite Auction

So according to your standards Italy is not worth the $500 reserve?
And being realistic, even in the biggest auction venues I don't recall seeing a top city name being sold, like New York (I could be wrong on that though)

So rather than sit on our arse and bitch about DNAME or whine abt parking revenue we have and are doing things to try and give the IDN space a bit more credibility and move it forward.

It is easy to bitch from the sidelines, and then everyone is suddenly an expert and knows the right way to do things ... yet when it comes down to it not one is willing to step up and be counted
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 1st May 2007, 03:51 PM
mdw's Avatar
mdw mdw is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: upstairs
Posts: 838
iTrader: (24)
Rep Power: 573
mdw is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Importance of Establishing an Viable Elite Auction

also agree with Alpha

It's hard to be critical here. A successful auction is really beneficial to all here. BUT - this crowd is not ready to cash out at current valuations. It's a chicken-and-egg problem.

So who amongst us will sacrifice their BEST domains for today's market prices??
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 1st May 2007, 03:56 PM
jacksonm's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,843
iTrader: (26)
Rep Power: 984
jacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jacksonm Send a message via Skype™ to jacksonm
Re: The Importance of Establishing an Viable Elite Auction

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan
So according to your standards Italy is not worth the $500 reserve?
No. Not when it's not in the primary language of the country it's located in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan
And being realistic, even in the biggest auction venues I don't recall seeing a top city name being sold, like New York (I could be wrong on that though)
Well, there was Москва.com a few weeks ago, IIRC. But yeah, it was a private sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan
So rather than sit on our arse and bitch about DNAME or whine abt parking revenue we have and are doing things to try and give the IDN space a bit more credibility and move it forward.
Yet actions have spoken louder than words, nobody put any strong terms forward.

.
__________________
.
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 1st May 2007, 04:13 PM
mulligan's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,253
iTrader: (78)
Rep Power: 2029
mulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enough
Re: The Importance of Establishing an Viable Elite Auction

Like I said, it is easy to be an expert and bitch from the sidelines

And .. there are many who would disagree with you about Italy.

If you want to pay peanuts then your portfolio will reflect that, coming late to the game will have it's price
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 1st May 2007, 04:14 PM
thegenius1's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: IDNaffiliates.com - IDNebook.com
Posts: 3,928
iTrader: (38)
Rep Power: 979
thegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to thegenius1
Re: The Importance of Establishing an Viable Elite Auction

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonm
No. Not when it's not in the primary language of the country it's located in.


.
Jackson i disagree with you on your valuations of Italy. But im not goin to hold hands and explain why !
__________________
ウェブサイト.com
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 1st May 2007, 04:14 PM
rhys's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 2,043
iTrader: (25)
Rep Power: 705
rhys is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Importance of Establishing an Viable Elite Auction

"Italy" is a great name for the auction and well worth the $500. I'd like to see more in that vein.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 1st May 2007, 04:17 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,838
iTrader: (43)
Rep Power: 1595
markits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enough
Re: The Importance of Establishing an Viable Elite Auction

I guess I own few strong terms. However, I am not in a position to put them up for auction since I am a later starter and all my domains are acquired in the secondary market, with some from RD.

Many early starters here do own many top terms that I personally am willing to pay good prices for them.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 1st May 2007, 04:51 PM
jacksonm's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,843
iTrader: (26)
Rep Power: 984
jacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jacksonm Send a message via Skype™ to jacksonm
Re: The Importance of Establishing an Viable Elite Auction

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan
Like I said, it is easy to be an expert and bitch from the sidelines

And .. there are many who would disagree with you about Italy.

If you want to pay peanuts then your portfolio will reflect that, coming late to the game will have it's price
Consider this, "israel" in chinese sold here for 35 bucks a month or so ago.

I was willing to pay 500 bucks for меха.com just a week or so ago, because I know it will be a cold day in hell before russian women start to give up their very expensive furs (and yes, меха is the primary advertising term, not мех). That was a decent term. I ended up getting it at a discount, but that's another story.

I think the problem is quite simple to understand for the prime terms: people are expecting to get 100k bucks per name 5 years or so and they just don't want to sell them now. However, with the organizers of the auction holding prime terms and having the agenda to push IDNs forward today, they should be willing to let some prime terms go for today's market values. That's called "breathing life into the market".

.
__________________
.
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 1st May 2007, 05:13 PM
thegenius1's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: IDNaffiliates.com - IDNebook.com
Posts: 3,928
iTrader: (38)
Rep Power: 979
thegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to thegenius1
Re: The Importance of Establishing an Viable Elite Auction

Dude have you looked at the stats of Italy in Japanese , do you know about how big of a tourist place this is for the Japanese ? Or are you just basing your assessments off other things you have seen on here lately. IF you are it holds no weight , alot of steals may transpire on here as people have to pay for renewals ect. don't always expect the prices of things not to fluctuate because of these reasons. But on the other hand don't expect those holding great names to give them up for penny's because of what "Israel in Chinese sold" ect. Also alot goes on behind the scenes that those that arent in the KNOW don't KNOW about BIG SALES ect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonm
Consider this, "israel" in chinese sold here for 35 bucks a month or so ago.

I was willing to pay 500 bucks for меха.com just a week or so ago, because I know it will be a cold day in hell before russian women start to give up their very expensive furs (and yes, меха is the primary advertising term, not мех). That was a decent term. I ended up getting it at a discount, but that's another story.

I think the problem is quite simple to understand for the prime terms: people are expecting to get 100k bucks per name 5 years or so and they just don't want to sell them now. However, with the organizers of the auction holding prime terms and having the agenda to push IDNs forward today, they should be willing to let some prime terms go for today's market values. That's called "breathing life into the market".

.
__________________
ウェブサイト.com
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 1st May 2007, 05:31 PM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4510
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Importance of Establishing an Viable Elite Auction

Well the opinions that matter are those of the Translators and the bidders. If you have a problem with any of the Translations you are welcome to post comments on the board. As we have two bidders starting above $500 dollars already with 6 days to go, it would seem your knowledge of the market is at best weak.

This, however, highlights the need to get some rules established. As Sellers only provide Punycode and Reserve Price, any adverse comment anywhere online will not be tolerated, and will result in a ban.



Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonm
The list of names appears to be missing / inaccessible now:

http://www.dnlocal.com/elite_auction...y-t2278.0.html

However, I remember reading through it a few days ago and I thought it was quite a joke. How about putting some cities or countries up for sale instead of domains where the equivalents in ascii are so worthless that they are still parked? I *know* that there are massive amounts of prime terms in the hands of the members here, yet the names put forth were IMO worthless. I have seen names going for 50 bucks here that are better than the ones listed in the auction.

That about sums up my lack of interest as a buyer. Get people to put up some prime terms and you will likely interest a crowd.

.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphamale
I disagree with Jacksonm, they are not worthless, and certainly not worth $50 -

however..

as i said in an off-line discussion with RD, quality is the key - and i think to reel in quality buyers (aka to distinguish from normal buying in a regular forum thread) you need *big* names.

The bottom line is that *big* names are not being put forward, simply because no one wants to sell a *big* name yet in todays market.

RD, listen to the feedback you are getting, and adapt to fit.
Really big names are only ever going to get sold into a healthy market.

There needs to be a big correction of buyers expectations before that can happen.

If this sale goes well, then we will give the possibility of rolling out something serious some thought.
__________________
All offers to sell are void.

Last edited by Rubber Duck; 1st May 2007 at 05:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 1st May 2007, 05:42 PM
mulligan's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,253
iTrader: (78)
Rep Power: 2029
mulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enough
Re: The Importance of Establishing an Viable Elite Auction

Quote:
Consider this, "israel" in chinese sold here for 35 bucks a month or so ago.

I was willing to pay 500 bucks for меха.com just a week or so ago, because I know it will be a cold day in hell before russian women start to give up their very expensive furs (and yes, меха is the primary advertising term, not мех). That was a decent term. I ended up getting it at a discount, but that's another story.

I think the problem is quite simple to understand for the prime terms: people are expecting to get 100k bucks per name 5 years or so and they just don't want to sell them now. However, with the organizers of the auction holding prime terms and having the agenda to push IDNs forward today, they should be willing to let some prime terms go for today's market values. That's called "breathing life into the market".

Sheesh .. have a look at the numbers, they should tell you all you need to know about Israel in Chinese

I don't understand your logic but as a latecomer you will have to pay good money for good names and as time goes on that figure will only go up ... and if Italy doesn't fit in that bracket for $500 then I'd love to see what you expect for 10K

I can understand your frustration but that's the way it works out sometimes. I myself was 'just-in-time'

And it's not me you have to convince with regards to меха...
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 1st May 2007, 06:08 PM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4510
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Importance of Establishing an Viable Elite Auction

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan
Sheesh .. have a look at the numbers, they should tell you all you need to know about Israel in Chinese

I don't understand your logic but as a latecomer you will have to pay good money for good names and as time goes on that figure will only go up ... and if Italy doesn't fit in that bracket for $500 then I'd love to see what you expect for 10K

I can understand your frustration but that's the way it works out sometimes. I myself was 'just-in-time'

And it's not me you have to convince with regards to меха...
Actually, I think меха.com was cheap for what it is worth. That is one of the problems of Forum Auctions, they tend to result in choas, and of late it has got worse with players deliberately trying to confuse the bidding. Add to that good names buried under a mountain of rubbish and confusion over translations and it is little wonder that buyers cannot achieve good value.

If you expect wealthy newcomers to join the fray, you are going to have to present them with something that is readily comprehensible to them. The Auction you have cited is a prime example of what will make them check out of here almost as soon as they land. The key to realising value is well ordered transparent markets. The alternative is something that to an outsider resembles a Menagerie. Well not just the outsiders actually!
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 1st May 2007, 09:34 PM
burnsinternet's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: http://idn.icann.org
Posts: 2,238
iTrader: (15)
Rep Power: 722
burnsinternet is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Importance of Establishing an Viable Elite Auction

Before I get some angry rant directed at me.... I can't believe I am writing this... But...

I know this will anger some of you, but, even though I believe 'Italy' is worth more than $500, I don't want it that badly. The domains for sale are good ones, but I don't want any of them (personally). Sorry to have an opinion of my own, guys, but I do have the right to my own opinion, so don't flame me. When I want something, I buy it. Ask around.

Yes, chicken-egg. Many of us have so few 'premium' terms that it would be ridiculous for us to sacrifice them for those few who hold the most 'premium' keyword domains. We all know (or at least suspect) who holds what domains. We know what we would like to have. Why should we give up our few when we see so many castoffs at auction from those who have so many?

I remember seeing the domains regged in late 2005 and early 2006 and I see none of those in the auction. Look at the old posts here on IDNF and tell me I am wrong. No single letter/character... no golf/gold/diamond/finance/real estate or other killer domain to make us salivate... no city/prefecture/country in the local language.... Nothing to marvel at.

I am not judging anyone here, and I am not putting anyone down. Sorry to have an opinion of my own guys, but I do have the right to my own opinion. And don't berate us for stating our opinions on a forum.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:10 PM.

Site Sponsors
Your ad here
buy t-shirt
מחיר הזהב

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0
Copyright idnforums.com 2005

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54