View Single Post
Old 29th February 2008, 07:43 AM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck will become famous soon enoughRubber Duck will become famous soon enoughRubber Duck will become famous soon enoughRubber Duck will become famous soon enoughRubber Duck will become famous soon enoughRubber Duck will become famous soon enoughRubber Duck will become famous soon enoughRubber Duck will become famous soon enough
Re: Bernanke Speak for: Its all going down the Shitter!

Yes, and commodities will continue to rise until they are priced in Hard Currency.

The inflation problem is one of psychology. What it requres to solve that problem will be the American Public facing economic reality. We are years of that yet. As Bush says, the economy is fundamentally sound, because it is almost entirely based on borrowing money to buy cheap imports. He knows that when push comes to shove they will just let the printing presses roll. I think he is hell bent on becoming the first President to be assinated after he has left office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchring
Sure this is conventional belief, but i think this inflationary policy has nothing to do with the election. It will continue until the subprime problem is solved - that will be years from now.

I'll be loading more silver next week.