IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Development > Help Wanted

Help Wanted Need to hire someone to develop international domains or need a consultant to help search for IDN domains. Post it here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th May 2007, 06:35 AM

domainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished road
Post ProReleases.com - Your Professional Press Release Resource

Check out the news about ProReleases.com, a professional press release writing and distribution service.

Mention that you heard about us on IDNF.com and receive a 33% discount on a Basic Release package or Technical Release package.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Businesses of All Sizes Benefit from Professional, Targeted Press Releases
ProReleases.com Offers Professional, Affordable Public Relations Solutions

Milwaukee (May 5, 2007) – ProReleases, a professional press release writing and distribution service, today announced the launch of its Web site, www.ProReleases.com.

The newly launched Web site offers a full range of press release services – from writing, to editing, to distribution – for one flat package cost. This offers business owners an advantage over similar services, which often provide the initial writing and add an additional fee for services such as distribution or editing.

“Our goal is to provide a professional service at a reasonable cost,” said Jesse Lee, president of ProReleases. “A concise, professional press release is a great tool that more business owners should take advantage of.”

ProReleases services start at $149 for its Basic Release package, which includes a professionally written press release of up to 500 words, one round of revisions, and email distribution to its custom, targeted distribution list.

ProReleases will also work with business owners to provide special pricing for services like editing or distributing existing press releases.

For more information on ProReleases professional press release services, email Jesse Lee at jesse@proreleases.com, or visit www.ProReleases.com.
Old 5th May 2007, 12:38 PM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough
Re: ProReleases.com - Your Professional Press Release Resource

Maybe we can all chip in and send out a blast about IDNs to the Japanese media
Old 5th May 2007, 01:04 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwhhisc
Maybe we can all chip in and send out a blast about IDNs to the Japanese media
We would need a volunteer to write it first. I guess Jesse would struggle a bit with the drafting in Japanese.

The other thing is that I don't know to what extent his distribution network covers Japan.
Old 5th May 2007, 02:09 PM

domainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished road

Heh, that's true; unfortunately my Japanese language skills are almost nonexistant (a fact I learned all too well with some of my early attempts at regging IDNs, unfortunately).

RD's right, my distribution network (at this point) is mostly domestic. However, I continue to research and build the list as often as possible, and for an initiative like that, if we all came together with researching and writing, I'm always happy to be a part of that with no monetary consideration. We're all in the same boat with trying to further the market, and we could all benefit from that.
Old 5th May 2007, 07:48 PM

grubstaker is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool service Jesse... thanks for letting us know. You have some good ideas