View Single Post
Old 20th May 2008, 01:40 PM

pspdropship is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: This is what a Chinese girl has to say.

instead of typing the url of the website, she used google to find it, that's what most people with little knowledge of internet in China always do, by "little knowledge" i mean they know the basics, e.g. surfing, chatting, googling, making comments... but IDN is something beyond.

her reaction only means she doesn't want you to know that she has no knowledge of IDNs, and she doesn't like to be taught, especially when China is still a "developing" third world country... she felt a bit humiliated, that's all.

I'm from China and I've studied in the west, I'm quite familiar with that feeling
操.tv (FUCK.TV) 发现.tv (discovery.tv) 纪实.tv (documentary.tv) 名人.tv (celebrity.tv) 美眉.tv (girls.tv) 摇滚.tv (rock.tv) 收藏.tv (collection/collectibles.tv) 视.tv (view.tv) heels.hk blowjob.hk homo.hk slut.hk slutty.hk 浴.cn (bath.cn) 欧洲足球.cn (europeanfootball.cn) 玩音乐.com (playmusic.com) 先锋艺术.com (avantgarde.com) 母婴产品.com (maternityproducts.com) 教育储蓄.com (educationalsavings.com) 票网.net (tickets.net) --- pm offer www.authorityinfor.com www.salescosmo.com www.discountcosmo.com www.sexybeijing.cc

Last edited by pspdropship; 20th May 2008 at 01:46 PM..