View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2006, 06:46 PM
Premium User

Clotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enough
Re: Parkingsite.com testing IDN landing pages...

I tried to sign up a few days ago without a DNforum acct and I have not received any response yet.

I have tried both Sedo and Namedrive and I think the one thing the parking industry needs the most is transparency. There are too many things that happen that make one doubt the parking provider. The decrease in traffic from Domainsite to Namedrive is one. If the traffic decrease is due to spider's visits not being counted then there should be some method for that to be determined. Otherwise we are left doubting. The way funds are recalculated after a couple of days at Namedrive is bad as well. Anytime you see your balance go down it makes you doubtful. If they don't know the exact amount until the ad provider tells them they should count it as $0 until they can report it accurately. Ad-prices. I know for a fact that some of these categories pay more than the max $.11 I have been getting. I did receive a few significantly higher amounts in the early days but they have all but disappeared. No explanation and this seems to fit with others reports that revenues are higher at the start.

The expansion of IDN's is a unique opportunity for the parking services. Never again will domains of such quality be available for parking in such numbers. Furthermore there is a fewer number of individuals holding the greatest number of names. If you want our business first you have to offer the service. If you wish to retain our business then greater transparency will be necessary.