View Single Post
Old 18th October 2008, 09:55 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: Why don't you report?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by markits View Post
I am trying to figure out who is greedy and who is fearful right now. ASCIIers or Idners?
It really matters not. What he is saying is that if you hold back from investing until you have proof of an excellent return, the opportunity will be long gone. Yes, I think it is very applicable to IDN right now, but it is equally applicable to all forms of investment.

Incidentally, I think his decision to go 100% into the US stock market will prove a train crash, but that is a big call when you are up against the sage. But then again, he is getting on a bit and perhaps getting a bit more risk adverse than he cares to admit.