IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th July 2007, 12:37 AM

Wot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enough
Elusive developers ?

I have asked on three or four occassions if anyone can, want's to, or knows of developers for Chinese and Japanese names, not capable myself and not looking to learn

I have a couple of names that I would like to put at least something reasonable on but can't get any feedback.

Are there any such people out there who would like to further the cause - if so drop me a pm and a price guide.

Thnks

Wot
Old 11th July 2007, 01:32 AM

xxbossmanxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to xxbossmanxx Send a message via MSN to xxbossmanxx Send a message via Skype™ to xxbossmanxx
Re: Elusive developers ?

I made a post a few weeks ago with a great offer for my time and skills but nobody posted back to it.

I closed it but may be looking for a small project soon. I can dev any site anybody wants but if it isnt english text then I need the text supplied to me and no problem.

PM me
Old 11th July 2007, 04:07 AM

rhys is an unknown quantity at this point

I look at the long list of domains I should be developing and I can't imagine how I could justify working on someone else's project. I'm sure its the same with most folks who could answer such a call. We need to dig up resources in other places. I suggest poor college students and bored japanese/chinese housewives.
Old 11th July 2007, 04:28 AM

mdw is an unknown quantity at this point

Rhys maybe that attitude is why you're successful - you're still the only person I've heard say that their portfolio is more than paying for itself.
Old 11th July 2007, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdw
Rhys maybe that attitude is why you're successful - you're still the only person I've heard say that their portfolio is more than paying for itself.
There are others. Look at the survey.
Old 11th July 2007, 05:22 AM

clipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdw
I would never share my work in this forum, if only because my success is so tenuous and my means so rudimentary that I am sure to be outed for the spammer that I am.

I would not heap this stress on any of you.
Old 11th July 2007, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipper
I would never share my work in this forum, if only because my success is so tenuous and my means so rudimentary that I am sure to be outed for the spammer that I am.

I would not heap this stress on any of you.
Any success we have had to date developing Japanese domains on this forum is tenuous indeed. We must appreciate that. We are still embryonic and dependant on the whim of forces much larger than ourselves for traffic. But I remain hopeful. In the meantime, I don't worry about the future and I build for now.
Old 11th July 2007, 07:36 AM

Wot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enough

Now had some replies - thanks.
Old 11th July 2007, 02:13 PM

Pete is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone tried whypark.com?
For 100$ across 100 sites, it basically lets you choose a template, populate it with your own adsense and others, and they fill up the content (not the ads). Not sure they do it for Japanese, but I'm thinking of trying it out.

Maybe someone here has some feedback about them or similar services?