View Single Post
Old 25th October 2008, 07:12 AM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: 7,000 IDN.jp restaurant sites are newly alive now

My point exactly, but if you can get most ASCII investors to even discuss IDN they almost always throw Alexa back in your face. They seem to live a World where, the sun is a Domino's Pizza, the Moon a McDonald's cheese burger, the sidewalks are bordered with ornamental gardens of Candy Baskets and the vistas are filled with lakes of Coca Cola. Mind you, you have to ask what kind of Widget People we are dealing with???

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexd View Post
I don't think too much emphasis should be placed on the Alexa rating at all. Its such a flawed and incomplete way of measuring any kind of popularity. One of my developed IDN sites has an Alexa rating of about 1,000,000. However, the site itself is top of Google and brings in about 2000 unique visitors each day !! From my point of view - I know which of the two sets of stats I am most interested in.

Great news about the developed site - that will definately create a lot of awareness about IDN.

Alex