IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th July 2007, 07:48 AM
Veteran

touchring is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking for partners to develop my top adult names, ovts half million, etc.

Don't know what to do with my jp adult names.

I'm also not familiar nor am i keen to investigate into adult affiliate program since that is not my forte or strategy, and furthermore i got no time due to business time constraints.

Hence, i'm inviting offers to do joint projects on some of my better adult names. If you got a better idea or proposal let us know.

Here's a sample list, name, jp ovt:

エッチ.com, H, 543,313
おっぱい.com, breasts, 575,974
ふたなり.com, Hermaphrodite, 57,047
アダルトアニメ.com, Adult Anime, 116,773
変態.com, hentai, 20,558

Here's a rough proposal, terms can be confirmed on actual discussion.

What i offer:

1. Point the name to your server. Or i can supply a server (anyways, the developer will own the copyright for the site template).

2. Affiliate account will be in my name. For email correspondences, we can setup a partnership hotmail account. Both party will have access to the affiliate account.

3. Revenue split with partner - partner gets 40% of the mthly revenue if revenue per month is less than $20. Above $20, developer partner gets 60% (for the amount above $20).

What i am looking for the partner:

1. Develop an adult affiliate program and "original copy and paste" content for the domain. No exact duplicate of other websites, please - this will damage the domain and won't rank well - waste of time.

2. Do basic SEO work and posting of adult links - if you are doing that for other adult names, you'll probably know where to post.

3. Not to post links to link farm, spam mail, or non-adult websites.

Terms:

1. Partnership Term: 24 mths.

2. Termination: After the 6th month, if revenue per month for the domain name is less than $10, i've the right to terminate the contract (both party walk away), if not, the contract must continue till the 24th mth. I can terminate the partnership before the partnership term ends, but i will have to compensate the partner's share of revenue for the rest of the remaining term based on the average mthly revenue for the last 3 mths.

3. Lost of name: If name is lost to WIPO, UDRP, or stolen, partnership ends with no liability on either party. If name can be recovered, revenue sharing continues until the 24th month is over.

4. Developer will own the copyright for the site template.

5. Domain ownership is not transferred by the partnership.

Last edited by touchring; 12th July 2007 at 07:56 AM..