IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th July 2007, 02:40 PM

thegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to thegenius1
Exclamation Get Your Names Developed ASAP !

We have all read about certain people on this board pulling in over $100.00 A DAY from Developing their Japanese Domain Names.

Don't sit around because you have No Clue what to do or don't have the TIME let the Professionals Help you out !!!

We have just launched a New Service Today IDN Mini Sites.com

Contact us asap for a consultation as we are very limited in the amount of work we will be doing for people because frankly there is too much MONEY to be made and not enough hours in a day !

Also coming this week is a Ebook on the Development and SEO of Japanese IDN's : Price : 249.99 for IDNF members.. (399.99 reg price) pm me to reserve a copy. Only 25 copies will be Sold.

The ebook will include step by step instructions on how to build strong pages that rank really well on yahoo jp. It will also include major SEO tips and sources for free templates ect. We have many sites sitting at the #1 positions and first pages of yahoo so we have all the goods you need.

Cheers

Last edited by thegenius1; 17th July 2007 at 03:26 PM..
Old 17th July 2007, 03:43 PM

yanni is on a distinguished roadyanni is on a distinguished roadyanni is on a distinguished roadyanni is on a distinguished roadyanni is on a distinguished roadyanni is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to yanni Send a message via Skype™ to yanni
Re: Get Your Names Developed ASAP !

Nice effort genius.

Now replace those hundred-dollar bills with Yen
Old 17th July 2007, 03:45 PM
Veteran

blastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanni
Now replace those hundred-dollar bills with Yen
If anyone wants to give me $100 for my ¥100, PM. Limited time offer.
Old 18th July 2007, 03:29 AM

thegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this point

We are only excepting purchases for approximately 50ish more sites for the quarter due to a high volume deal , so don't hesitate if you are sitting on the fence.

Also only 22 Development Ebooks remaining for IDNF member discount.
Old 18th July 2007, 05:45 AM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice

I have been telling this before everywhere... the ones who make milions on the far west gold rush were the owners of the hardware stores, not the gold diggers.
Old 18th July 2007, 01:49 PM

jacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jacksonm Send a message via Skype™ to jacksonm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose
I have been telling this before everywhere... the ones who make milions on the far west gold rush were the owners of the hardware stores, not the gold diggers.

They made a lot of money with smoke and mirrors.

Old 18th July 2007, 02:02 PM
Veteran

blastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose
Pariking sites. Registrars.
Old 19th July 2007, 01:33 AM

40 ish website slots left

21 ebooks left at idnf discount

Cheers
Old 19th July 2007, 02:27 AM

Edwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished road

Can someone please explain why, if you can build sites that pull in $100 a day consistently, you're selling those sites for just $75?

Doesn't seem to add up, since that's less than 1 day's revenue!
Old 19th July 2007, 02:29 AM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwin
Can someone please explain why, if you can build sites that pull in $100 a day consistently, you're selling those sites for just $75?
My understanding was that his "lot" of about 20-25 sites together pull in $100 a day as a group.
Others have tried and not been successful and still others are waiting and watching to see if minisites
come on the yahoo or google radar under any breach of TOS.
Old 19th July 2007, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwin

Edwin you are smarter then your post please re read up then post again a apology thanks

And if you disagree please show me where it says we have individual sites pulling in 100 dollars a day
Old 19th July 2007, 07:09 AM
Veteran

touchring is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwhhisc
My understanding was that his "lot" of about 20-25 sites together pull in $100 a day as a group.
Others have tried and not been successful and still others are waiting and watching to see if minisites
come on the yahoo or google radar under any breach of TOS.

Yes, we all heard about the good money, as an experiment, i'm putting up a few of my best adult names for 2-year leases but seems there are no takers. As Duck said, where's the money?

Last edited by touchring; 19th July 2007 at 07:17 AM..
Old 19th July 2007, 07:14 AM

Yeah this other guy saying dumb shit in my thread is a hater , people are making a killing , I have idns many idns at the number 1 spot ! ...Do you want to challenge that ? I THINK NOT !
Old 19th July 2007, 07:21 AM

Edwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished road

The sales copy on your site does NOT say how many sites it takes to make that kind of money. A casual reading of the front page of your sales site implies that it takes just one such site, since it asks how would you like to make that kind of money and then offers a one-site package immediately underneath.

Clarify the sales pitch and the confusion goes away, but right now it's clear as mud! There's no way I can "guess" what you meant based on what's posted on the sales site alone.
Old 19th July 2007, 07:39 AM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

Since I have been quoted on this thread. My views:

There are people out there making money, and some of their developed sites are definitely worth money.

Unfortunately, none of these people are offering their service at discount rates to my knowledge.

Development income is real, but it is not a no-brainer by any stretch of the imagination.
Old 19th July 2007, 07:43 AM
Veteran

Selling SEO expertise is also fine, no one is against this. The ebook industry is older than PPC.

But how about coming up with a profit share program, something like parking, but the profit is shared. 50:50, 80:20, 20:80, whatever the ratio, at least the domain owner earns more than parking.
Old 19th July 2007, 07:47 AM
Semi-retired

alpha has disabled reputation

If I may shed some light on this...

let me clear away the smoke and pack away the mirrors

I've built approx 300 of these so called mini sites.

I picked 300 names that wern't doing anything when parked.

are these 300 names making mucho dollars? No way they aren't. And theres a reason for that... I have done no SEO whatsoever on them, partly because I haven't got a clue, and partly because I can't be arsed, and don't have the time.

did it take me long to build these 300 sites? No it didn't they are all template clones, and were built in 1-2 mins each.

are they low quality spammy sites? yes they are

do they earn any money? yes, they will cover 50% of the renewal of my entire portfolio (approx 2200 names)

is it worth doing?
IMO, yes. It beats talking BS here everyday, it's gets your names indexed, it gets them aged, and you may pay of next years reg fees - and if you have the skills/time etc, it can be lucrative as some have found out.

edit: and what we have found [no real surprise] is that the more effort i.e content, pages etc you put in, the more you get out. Genius I don't think is selling 1 page crap sites, I imagine it will be minimum of 3 pages.
They will certainly do better than a 1 page crap site, but I couldn't justify it, as finding 3 pages of content is not an easy job.

Last edited by alpha; 19th July 2007 at 07:51 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 19th July 2007, 08:05 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphamale
is it worth doing?
IMO, yes. It beats talking BS here everyday, it's gets your names indexed, it gets them aged, and you may pay of next years reg fees - and if you have the skills/time etc, it can be lucrative as some have found out.

This is true for japanese names, even the most basic adsense template is better than parking.

I'm trying out with chinese and latins, still collecting statistics. Anyone got experience to share for latin minisites?
Old 19th July 2007, 08:08 AM
Semi-retired

alpha has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchring
This is true for japanese names, even the most basic adsense template is better than parking.

I'm trying out with chinese and latins, still collecting statistics. Anyone got experience to share for latin minisites?
Well, I wish you luck, but I wouldn't hope too much from Chinese. The only reason Japanese is making $$ is not because of high traffic levels, it's the awesome ave PPC they seem to pay. This sadly is not the case for Chinese, in fact quite the opposite I think.
Old 19th July 2007, 08:36 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphamale
Well, I wish you luck, but I wouldn't hope too much from Chinese. The only reason Japanese is making $$ is not because of high traffic levels, it's the awesome ave PPC they seem to pay. This sadly is not the case for Chinese, in fact quite the opposite I think.

Thanks.

Chinese PPC on my SC earns about 4 cents per click. Traffic is very much direct, as baidu is harder to fool than google, let alone Yahoo.

My russian and turkish also earns about 4 cents per click on ND.

btw, does Yahoo JP offer a YPN program? My adsense earnings is much less than OVT bids, surely there must be a better way to maximize the yield?

Last edited by touchring; 19th July 2007 at 08:42 AM..