IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Talk > Idners Clubhouse

Idners Clubhouse Idners Clubhouse is the place to hang out & chill when you just feel you've searched for IDN Domains a tad too much. General offtopic conversation. Please don't post SPAM here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th August 2007, 10:55 AM

jacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jacksonm Send a message via Skype™ to jacksonm
SAFES.COM the domain with no web presence

http://www.safes.com/index.html

WEB PRESENCE
For all of you people out there who think that a domain is ONLY web presence. I hate to break the bad news to you but the Internet was used long before you found out about html and web pages (yes www.safes.com ® was here before that). In order to save you and me both time. I DO NOT WANT TO DEVELOP THE SITE AS A WEB PRESENCE. In other words I don't need your outstanding ability to make it pretty so stop the email telling me I should check out your work, and how cheep you are

The only reason it answers port 80 at all is because I got very sick of hearing from all the winers emailing the domain administrator saying I am illegally sitting on a domain and not using it. For all of you get a life. There is much more to life than a web presence, and no rules saying that a domain MUST have a web presence.

ALSO
I am NOT interested in click through advertising. Ever heard of email, ftp and all of the other services that the internet provides. Well that is what safes.com ® (yes that is marked also) is used for NOT web presence.

Some days I think this is the most popular name in the world.. And for all of you who constantly send me email asking if the domain is for sale the answer is NO, if I had a dollar for every email offering me 1000.00 I would already have over 500K

And No I am not interested in renting you use of domain name either..

Also for all of you domain speculators stop the email's and phone calls you are wasting your time... Fred

www.safes.com ® is a registered mark of FMECO
safes.com ® is a registered mark of FMECO

Old 26th August 2007, 11:01 AM

burnsinternet is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: SAFES.COM the domain with no web presence

Cute.