Thread: Dynadot down
View Single Post
Old 3rd March 2009, 03:14 AM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice
Re: Dynadot down

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastfromthepast View Post
You should be doing better than DreamHost Jose.
Dreamhost shared host has things you can't find elsewhere!

Their control panel is light years ahead of any other in the industry (cpanel looks like a hacked old web 1.0 app when comparing)

They are the only ones that allow you to compile and run your own code on their servers! Yes, c++! Some of my sites will never run now because of this.

They are the ones who really allow unlimited domains! The other say they do, but are just subdomain hacks! Try a 404 on one of those and you default to your main domain. For each domain you REALLY have your own root FTP, and database host, including database naming and user naming!