IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names

IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/)
-   IDN Sales Report (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/idn-sales-report/)
-   -   Snap Arabic Auction Sales Report $$ (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/13172-snap-arabic-auction-sales-report-%24%24.html)

bwhhisc 9th September 2007 08:13 PM

Snap Arabic Auction Sales Report $$
 
Of the auctions I watched...not sure who any of the buyers were.

SOLD AT SNAPNAMES AUCTIONS TODAY:
طب.com xn--ngb3a.com Medicine/Drugs $ 1161
العقارات.com xn--mgbaam7a8b9co.com Real Estates $ 630
الاستثمار.com xn--mgbaalf1bk8kna.com The investment $ 255
الشعر.com xn--mgbuiu7c.com The hair $ 775
صحة.com xn--ogbhx.com Health- closed at $ 630

Fka200 9th September 2007 08:15 PM

Re: Snap Arabic Auction Sales Report $$
 
الرياصي.com - theathlete.com - $600 according to another member

dice336 9th September 2007 08:15 PM

Re: Snap Arabic Auction Sales Report $$
 
التكنولوجيا (xn--mgbaii8iecpsbx.com) technology $114

jacksonm 9th September 2007 08:17 PM

Re: Snap Arabic Auction Sales Report $$
 
i've got a bunch of them to post, just wait a few minutes for the last one to finish.

One person has dropped over 7k from what I've seen, but I was only in 8 auctions.

.

bwhhisc 9th September 2007 08:24 PM

Re: Snap Arabic Auction Sales Report $$
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jacksonm
i've got a bunch of them to post, just wait a few minutes for the last one to finish. Moofasa has dropped over 7k from what I've seen, but I was only in 8 auctions. .

If things turn out roses for Arabic idns he will probably turn his 7k into 7 figures.

jacksonm 9th September 2007 08:34 PM

Re: Snap Arabic Auction Sales Report $$
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bwhhisc
If things turn out roses for Arabic idns he will probably turn his 7k into 7 figures.

7k wasn't quite right, just off the top of my head. Here are the accurate figures:

health - 630
the shares - 430
economy - 253
the investment - 255
medicine - 1161
the real estates - 630
real estate - 581
the ringtones - 250


Someone clearly had determination... The game is ON for arabic!


.

jose 9th September 2007 09:22 PM

Re: Snap Arabic Auction Sales Report $$
 
I was after horses and wines... but missed them. Any1?

Now this is funny, IDN Arabic on .info and .org. Nice one SnapNames!

xn--mgbo9db3a.info — — $59.00
xn--mgbo9db3a.org — — $59.00

bwhhisc 9th September 2007 10:24 PM

Re: Snap Arabic Auction Sales Report $$
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jose
I was after horses and wines... but missed them. Any1?

If you were signed up for auction you can check "My Account", then "Order History" for final auction results on those 2.

IDNCowboy 10th September 2007 12:21 AM

Re: Snap Arabic Auction Sales Report $$
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bwhhisc
الشعر.com xn--mgbuiu7c.com The hair

I get varying answers


hair or poetry?

Muhammad Mustafa 10th September 2007 12:46 AM

Re: Snap Arabic Auction Sales Report $$
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IDNCowboy
I get varying answers


hair or poetry?

it's both dude :)
there is an accent in Arabic looks like the hyphen (-), is this accent is over the 3rd char. like this الشَعر it will be the hair, and if under the 3rd letter like this الشِعر it will be the poetry .. but as we all register names without accent, and as we all Arabs used to use such words without accents, this is a pretty good name.
hope this helps you :)

IDNCowboy 10th September 2007 01:03 AM

Re: Snap Arabic Auction Sales Report $$
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Muhammad Mustafa
it's both dude :)
there is an accent in Arabic looks like the hyphen (-), is this accent is over the 3rd char. like this الشَعر it will be the hair, and if under the 3rd letter like this الشِعر it will be the poetry .. but as we all register names without accent, and as we all Arabs used to use such words without accents, this is a pretty good name.
hope this helps you :)

darn darn darn ;-) "hair" went cheappp

jose 10th September 2007 02:11 AM

Re: Snap Arabic Auction Sales Report $$
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bwhhisc
If you were signed up for auction you can check "My Account", then "Order History" for final auction results on those 2.

I missed the date...

Rubber Duck 10th September 2007 06:18 AM

Re: Snap Arabic Auction Sales Report $$
 
These were an absolute give away.

The doppy morons that backed out on the back of Dabsis advice will feel pretty silly next year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacksonm
7k wasn't quite right, just off the top of my head. Here are the accurate figures:

health - 630
the shares - 430
economy - 253
the investment - 255
medicine - 1161
the real estates - 630
real estate - 581
the ringtones - 250


Someone clearly had determination... The game is ON for arabic!


.


g 10th September 2007 08:27 AM

Re: Snap Arabic Auction Sales Report $$
 
all went cheap and nothing was able to kick off information.com sale which is still the top reported arabic idn sale :)

http://www.xn--mgb5a8an.com/idnsales.htm

touchring 10th September 2007 08:48 AM

Re: Snap Arabic Auction Sales Report $$
 
Nothing really beats قوقل.com

1,111$
google.com

4 figures for a big trademark. :o

btw, what does sportive means?

g 10th September 2007 09:28 AM

Re: Snap Arabic Auction Sales Report $$
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by touchring
Nothing really beats قوقل.com

1,111$
google.com

4 figures for a big trademark. :o

btw, what does sportive means?

sports is noun and sportive is adjective

it will be a nightmare for google to go after all languages IDN versions of google

until then we will continue to report this sale :)

idn 10th September 2007 09:42 AM

Re: Snap Arabic Auction Sales Report $$
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jacksonm

Someone clearly had determination... The game is ON for arabic!


.

Barely. I actually feel these prices are very low. Good for the winners, I guess.

ala101 10th September 2007 11:26 AM

Re: Snap Arabic Auction Sales Report $$
 
Congratulations to the winners :)
These prices were really cheap !
The best 2 idns of these mentioned above were :

The Real Estates العقارات.com xn--mgbaam7a8b9co.com $ 630
Real Estate عقار.com $581

These r the best 2 idns that dropped this week :D

Rubber Duck 10th September 2007 11:53 AM

Re: Snap Arabic Auction Sales Report $$
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by g
all went cheap and nothing was able to kick off information.com sale which is still the top reported arabic idn sale :)

http://www.xn--mgb5a8an.com/idnsales.htm

Snapnames fucked up big time. I doubt whether the seller will be back with another instalment anytime soon.

markits 10th September 2007 03:05 PM

Re: Snap Arabic Auction Sales Report $$
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bwhhisc
Of the auctions I watched...not sure who any of the buyers were.

SOLD AT SNAPNAMES AUCTIONS TODAY:
طب.com xn--ngb3a.com Medicine/Drugs $ 1161

I thought I own Medicine/Drugs com -- الدواء.com. Wonder what the difference between mine and the snapped one.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0
Copyright idnforums.com 2005


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54