IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain Appraisals

IDN Domain Appraisals Appraisals by other members on International domain names.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th March 2006, 01:41 AM

domainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura about
กรุงเทพ.com = bangkok.com in Thai language

กรุงเทพ.com
xn--12cm2c2aw0k8b.com
In thai, that is krungtheep.com.
In English, that translates to bangkok.com

I also own the slightly longer version:
กรุงเทพฯ.com
xn--12cm2c2aw9evc7c.com

which also means bangkok.com. The symbol on the end means "and all the other characters". This is used because I think I am right in saying the "full" version of bangkok.com in Thai is actually the longest city name in the world, but of course nobody would ever type that ;-)
Old 8th March 2006, 03:01 AM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough
Re: กรุงเทพ.com = bangkok.com in Thai language

กรุงเทพฯ
xn--12cm2c2aw9evc7c.com

These are the top of the list for Bangkok, congrats, you have the .com.
The shorter version might be a quicker way to type in for the Thai
internet users. Nice domains.
Old 8th March 2006, 07:23 AM
Veteran

gammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished road

Great domain -- I have the .net of the full version of Bangkok.

กรุงเทพฯ.net xn--12cm2c2aw9evc7c.net
Old 8th March 2006, 08:23 AM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by domainguru
กรุงเทพ.com
xn--12cm2c2aw0k8b.com
In thai, that is krungtheep.com.
In English, that translates to bangkok.com

I also own the slightly longer version:
กรุงเทพฯ.com
xn--12cm2c2aw9evc7c.com

which also means bangkok.com. The symbol on the end means "and all the other characters". This is used because I think I am right in saying the "full" version of bangkok.com in Thai is actually the longest city name in the world, but of course nobody would ever type that ;-)

Hi Lee,

I have the full official version as dot net up for $3,000 on DNForums. Our Tokyo selll has just been mentioned on DNJournal, full listing next week as missed to classified deadline.

Welcome to the Forum and your place in IDN HIstory.

In case, the rest of you don't know, this is the guy that explained to what an IDN is. All serious domainers should go to his Website at least once.

www.Domainguru.com
Old 8th March 2006, 08:49 AM

domainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the "big" intro, Dave, the cheque is as always in the post

Not sure my site is worth visiting at the moment, though, as just "restarted" it from scratch and there isn't anything much there yet, at least from the blog / article perspective. We do have some very nice (= unique) traffic domain lists for sale, though strictly non-IDN atm ;-)
Old 8th March 2006, 08:56 AM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by domainguru
Thanks for the "big" intro, Dave, the cheque is as always in the post

Not sure my site is worth visiting at the moment, though, as just "restarted" it from scratch and there isn't anything much there yet, at least from the blog / article perspective. We do have some very nice (= unique) traffic domain lists for sale, though strictly non-IDN atm ;-)
Well if you looking for content look no further. Olneys Bloggs which can be accessed from the Home Page are also full of prime material. IDN is what is happening right now, so make you site hot and get it covered!
Old 8th March 2006, 09:08 AM
Veteran

gammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished road

Hi domainguru

I navigated to กรุงเทพ.com which is showing me a page full of Chinese ads! This is excellent.

- this looks like trafficZ judging by the big Z url icon. What ad feed do they use?

- are you using a particular keyword? If not, I assume it's showing me the Chinese ads because I happen to be in HK.
Old 8th March 2006, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammascalper
Hi domainguru

I navigated to กรุงเทพ.com which is showing me a page full of Chinese ads! This is excellent.

- this looks like trafficZ judging by the big Z url icon. What ad feed do they use?

- are you using a particular keyword? If not, I assume it's showing me the Chinese ads because I happen to be in HK.
Hi GammaScalper,

Yes its trafficz, but no particular keyword. I haven't got round to setting keywords up yet for my Thai domains since the traffic to date has been so limited. I guess you are just seeing Chinese ads because of your location.
Old 23rd November 2008, 02:45 PM

IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to IDNCowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaidomainhosting View Post
Great, Seems like allot of People in Thailand are buying Thai language domain from [spammed hosting url]
Providing in cheap price as well. quite surprised to see no domain registrar is selling in Thailand. Good and big company taking good care of its customer.
nice to promote your own business ... at least pick another username and pretend to bs

Last edited by Drewbert; 23rd November 2008 at 05:25 PM.. Reason: removed link to spammed site