IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Parking and Affiliate Programs > IDN Domain Name Parking

IDN Domain Name Parking Forum for parking international Domain names & services.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th September 2007, 12:43 AM

alibuba is on a distinguished roadalibuba is on a distinguished roadalibuba is on a distinguished roadalibuba is on a distinguished roadalibuba is on a distinguished roadalibuba is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to alibuba
Question Where to park

I need to find another place to park my arabic idns besides namedrive. About a month back i got banned from them and now i don't know another place to park. the reason i got banned is because i clicked on my own domains I did a stupid thing like that cause i saw all those other domains on their homepage that were making a suspiciously high amount of money thought they were doing it to.

Anyways i found a place called parkingpanel.com looks good and was wondering if they support idns.

thanks from Ali
Old 17th September 2007, 12:45 AM

Fka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enough
Re: Where to park

parkingpanel is only good for domains with good traffic. i moved over some money making arabic IDNs there and they are doing "OKAY." A majority of my portfolio is split between namedrive + sedo.
Old 17th September 2007, 05:32 AM

alibuba is on a distinguished roadalibuba is on a distinguished roadalibuba is on a distinguished roadalibuba is on a distinguished roadalibuba is on a distinguished roadalibuba is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to alibuba

sweet thanks for the input Fka200
Old 17th September 2007, 06:49 AM

jacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jacksonm Send a message via Skype™ to jacksonm

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibuba
I need to find another place to park my arabic idns besides namedrive. About a month back i got banned from them and now i don't know another place to park. the reason i got banned is because i clicked on my own domains I did a stupid thing like that cause i saw all those other domains on their homepage that were making a suspiciously high amount of money thought they were doing it to.
Unbelievable!

There is a reason why those domains make money:

- they used to be a download site and the owner switched it to parking to make a few quick bucks
- recently dropped domains which used to be a download site and somebody regged it to park and make a few quick bucks

The traffic isn't sustainable in either case and will last a max of 2-3 months.