View Single Post
Old 20th June 2009, 12:33 PM

mulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enough
Re: Backorder of deleted IDN domains

Apart from ignoring my initial question .. I have a few more:

Quote:
Originally Posted by secura View Post
ICANN accredited registrar Secura cooperate withs a lot of other registrars in this field, in order to get a high success.
Who exactly do you cooperate with? (Let me simplify it .. Which registrars and in which countries are they based, what language is the interface in, is it a total nightmare to get auth codes to transfer away without getting ICANN onto your ass (Like that's gonna happen) or do I just have to fax you your hamsters Name / DOB / Places of birth and sex?
Can you show me some evidence in this thread of your past successes, maybe list a few domains you have caught (Non ASCII please)
Can you point me to at least 5 satisfied customers that don't have free email addresses so I can get an opinion on your service?

Most importantly ...
Can you beat snapnames? (If you can please provide some proof, if you can't ... well ... 'nuf said)