IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain For Sale

IDN Domain For Sale Want to sell your international domain names? Post them here. Please proceed with caution on all sales, do your own translation, & use an escrow service. IDN Forums does not check the validity of any sales posted by users. Please only post Domains with at least minimum prices for offers in this Forum. If you don't know how much you want do an appraisal first. Domains without min price will be placed in dumpster thread. Users may also buy a sticky for their topic at $10 per day for up to 7 days.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th October 2007, 08:41 AM

jacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jacksonm Send a message via Skype™ to jacksonm
Prime arabic IDN for sale: الجهاز.com (The Device)

This IDN relates to both the medical field as well as hardware in general. It has strong, long-term trends in Google.

Unicode: الجهاز.com
Punycode: xn--mgbaoz1gta.com
Language: Arabic
Script: Arabic
Meaning: The Device (rough translation)

Google results: 13.9 million
Google images: 4.1 million
Google Trends: http://google.com/trends?q=+%D8%A7%D...ate=all&sort=0

Accepting offers starting at 2500 EURO.

Also the same domain in the .net version, accepting offers starting at 1000 EURO.

Payment via bank wire only. Dynadot push.

Comments are welcome from native arabic speakers.

Thread will close after 48 hours.

Old 9th October 2007, 08:46 AM

Fka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enough
Re: Prime arabic IDN for sale: الجهاز.com (The Device)

Awesome domain. That's the one missing from my list .
Old 9th October 2007, 09:15 AM

markits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enough

I have a domain دور.com that has near identical google trends to yours. Have no idea on why.
Old 9th October 2007, 11:35 AM

jacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fka200
Awesome domain. That's the one missing from my list .

Thanks. I'd be pleased if you'd correct that situation!

Old 9th October 2007, 11:40 AM
Veteran

touchring is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice,seems that we're going euro or pound these days, new trend on our little forum. :o
Old 9th October 2007, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchring
Nice,seems that we're going euro or pound these days, new trend on our little forum. :o
I live in Europe and the continued crash of the dollar means that I need to think in EUROS about how much I want to be able to purchase with my revenue.

The dollar went from 1.25 to 1.40 in the past year or so. This just isn't tolerable anymore. 1.25 was already bad enough.

People living in USA are already starting to complain to me about the high dollar amount they need to pay to secure my system architecture services. I am not going to reduce the amount of purchasing power I obtain from my work just because the dollar keeps falling.

Thus, all my domains are listed in EURO from now on.

Old 9th October 2007, 12:09 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

Seems reasonable to me.

IDN never have and probably never will be used in the US, so their denomination in dollars is not rational.

By contrast all but a couple of countries in EU are likely to make some use of IDN in the near future. Indeed some members such as Greece and Bulgaria are likely to go entirely IDN. Both of these countries and perhaps others that use non-Latin or severely modified Latin alphabets are already committed to using the Euro.

The reason commodities have been priced in dollars is because the US was the market. That convention is likely to fall apart so it seems irrational to extrapolate it into other areas. Of course the unadoption of the dollar as the means of exchange is likely to weaken it still further, until its valuation is more in line with underlying fundamentals.