View Single Post
Old 4th August 2009, 05:44 PM
Premium User

alexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enough
Re: How should I redirect accented/unaccented Greek domain?

Looks fine to me - though Yanni will need to let you know 100% how the translations come out.

For the site itself, are you going to change the content at all, such as display daily/weekly horoscopes ??

I am taking a guess that the site itself is not the finished version but one you are working on ?? If you need, I can have a look through my files and send some relevant templates your way if you are interested. ( not sure if I have any specific for horoscopes, but I will see what I can find ).

Also, keep me in mind for translations as well if you need. We work on websites all day long, everyday, and my wife provides me with the Greek translations of all the pages we make on our sites, so it wouldn't be too much of a problem for us to help you out with some future translations ( or even one-off words for headings, title tags, etc )

Alex