View Single Post
Old 6th September 2009, 02:25 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: IDNs reach nearly 10% usage in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonecas View Post
seriously? so, IDNForums started focusing on the chinese language?

that was the language that i first started to "learn" in my short existence in the IDN world.
Not exactly but my journey started with the realization that you could cut and paste Unicode characters into a Punycode converter and then subsequently register domains. Not being a linguist, I needed a source dictionary, and this was the first one I came across. IDN resources were pretty thin on the ground back then. Hell, there were only a couple of registrars that would entertain them. Only a couple of years later did I have the argument with Olney on DNForum that led to the launch of this forum.