View Single Post
Old 9th April 2006, 03:19 PM

idnceo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: How many domains u register per day or week on average?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fd99392
You people register a lot of names, I wonder if I can ever catch up with you guys, I sometimes wonder how much each of you owns to invest in these IDNs..... I am a student but my 83 domain names looks huge for me....I have been so picky and choosey coz can't waste even one domain name. Till now the IDNs I have bought are exactly what I thought they would be, no mess up, touch wood !!..
I wish i could say all my domains are great, but it is obvious that the more IDN one get, higher odds that some will turn to be great ones. Right now everything is speculation, we can think we have gold but maybe it wont be like that. I bet on the 4 corners, chinese .com and .cn , japanese .jp and .com . Which one will be better .com or cctld? i cant tell, i say that in japan .jp but if it is not, i already have a stock of .com waiting just in case...

i dont want to miss the opportunity for being stubborn thinking im right about .com or .jp .cn or .com, i bet on every corner, that way no matter which side gets higher ROI, ill also win.