View Single Post
Old 9th April 2006, 06:37 PM
Veteran

touchring is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: How many domains u register per day or week on average?

Quote:
Originally Posted by idnceo
I wish i could say all my domains are great, but it is obvious that the more IDN one get, higher odds that some will turn to be great ones. Right now everything is speculation, we can think we have gold but maybe it wont be like that. I bet on the 4 corners, chinese .com and .cn , japanese .jp and .com . Which one will be better .com or cctld? i cant tell, i say that in japan .jp but if it is not, i already have a stock of .com waiting just in case...

i dont want to miss the opportunity for being stubborn thinking im right about .com or .jp .cn or .com, i bet on every corner, that way no matter which side gets higher ROI, ill also win.

I do admire your confidence in chinese.com, but at the same time, you have to be aware of currency differences - the cost of goods in Japan and China differ.

I take an example, when i took the airport coach from Narita to Haneda airport (80-100km journey), a 1 hr journey, the ticket cost me 3000 Yen - my most expensive bus ride ever.

The following year, i took a similar coach ride, but this time from Shanghai's Pudong Airport to Hongqiao airport, also a 80-100km journey 1 hour journey, but this time it cost me 30-35 yuan (can't remember exact).