View Single Post
Old 10th April 2006, 01:47 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: How many domains u register per day or week on average?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanni
The answer does not lie on the number of clicks; it's about the quality of a click.

You can get a million free clicks; if no-one buys, they're worthless.

Yes, I am afraid I find this concept of China as a place where nobody actually buys anything a little absurd.

China has more broadband connections, computers and mobile phones than any other country on earth. I am sure the list also extends to TVs and will soon include cars. The average age of what is in circulation is much lower than most Western countries. Consumerism is definitely alive and well in China. Ok, you would appear not to be paying Tokyo prices for the goods, but that gap will narrow substantially with the inevitable exchange rate adjustments. I think the fact that the population is ten times the size will more than compensate for this disparity.

As far as the name space is concerned, I think you will find that this is going to be considerably tighter than Japan, primarily because there is only one form of script rather than the rather complexed combinations that are used in Japan.