View Single Post
Old 27th December 2009, 12:06 PM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough
Re: Is dot net really more popular in the Arab world?

I don't think their is as much "phobia" about .net since some of the biggest websites like aljazeera.net use that extension and it is readily in use. That said, take it from the experts like MM. I get a fair amount of offers on my .nets from Hebrew and Arabic domainers so for those who can't afford the .coms but want to develop on a lower budget you can turn those $5.50 regs into xxx and x,xxx pretty easy.

Looking ahead 20+ years from now, there will be so many more websites and online competiton that .com and .net may begin to run neck in neck in some languages. The computer of the future is going to be the handheld phone and that is where most of your traffic will come from. Personally, I would take a GREAT .net keyword over some 2nd or 3rd tier mediocre .com