View Single Post
Old 8th January 2010, 05:07 AM

domainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished road
Generic Russian Set - 21,488 visits in 2009 - страница.com

Selling the following as a set:

страница.com and .net
страницы.com and .net
"Page" and "Pages" in Russian

From 1/1/09 to date, these domains have had close to 21,500 visits. They are parked at Namedrive and according to NDs stats, 98% is direct traffic. These have been parked since 5/5/06.

страница.com gets the vast majority of the traffic, with 18,828 of the 21,488 visits. Click through rate is 6%, but revenue is averaging $.01 per click. So far this month (1/1/10 - 1/8/10), страница.com has 592 visits and 34 clicks for $0.82 revenue.

страницы.com had 2,459 visits with a 2.85% CTR and the same average CPC.

There is a huge amount of development potential with these, ranging from social media networks to portals, to subdomains (sports.page(s).com, web.page(s).com, yellow.page(s).com, the list is huge).

The BIN is $4,000 for this set. I will listen to offers also, but I have no reason to lowball these away. I'm happy to answer any questions.