IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd December 2007, 06:55 AM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Duck can't add up!

I was wondering why nobody got my J-Day Minus 65 sale. Of course checking we simply don't have that much time left.

My concept is to keep a decent Japanese domain available for purchase at reasonable prices throughout the run up to the IE7 launch. If you keep knocking them down I will put up one a day. If you don't bite they will stay up for 48 hrs and then we will withdraw. That effectively means 2 days lost and the potential to acquire two names gone. And when I say gone I mean gone, as intend to close the book on Japanese on the 13 February for the forseeable future!

Any way doing the maths again there only 53 shopping days until J-day. Apologies for the confusion. I won't edit the titles of the existing threads, but J-Day Minus 65 is still out there waiting for a buyer. You won't find a more commercially viable term than that. I would think most spend more money on Ink than they do on the their computer!

Last edited by Rubber Duck; 22nd December 2007 at 07:24 AM..
Old 22nd December 2007, 08:48 AM

seamo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Duck can't add up!

Awesome idea RD.

I for one want to say thanks for putting these IDN's up.

A perfect way to usher in IE7 JP.
Old 22nd December 2007, 09:06 AM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

I won't be doing a K-Day campaign as we don't have any of those but if someone can come up with a firm date for Chinese, we will consider have a run-down to C-Day!
Old 22nd December 2007, 09:20 AM

seamo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
If you keep knocking them down I will put up one a day. If you don't bite they will stay up for 48 hrs and then we will withdraw. That effectively means 2 days lost and the potential to acquire two names gone. And when I say gone I mean gone, as intend to close the book on Japanese on the 13 February for the forseeable future!
Well, rest assured RD doesn't own crap, and if you are looking for quality JP's at a decent price the time is NOW...