IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > General Domains > Domain Market

Domain Market For users to buy domain names, sell domain names, auction domain names, or for domain brokers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st December 2007, 01:27 AM

websjapan is on a distinguished roadwebsjapan is on a distinguished roadwebsjapan is on a distinguished roadwebsjapan is on a distinguished roadwebsjapan is on a distinguished roadwebsjapan is on a distinguished road
webnamesolution.com idn sales spammers

so i just got spammed for a chinese idn i have. i guess they used whois to find out my email

i got the .net and they have the .com, they want $200 for it.

at least that gives me some idea about my value

anyways, anyone else ever get a mail from these guys? what sort of prices they offering?
Old 31st December 2007, 01:32 AM

tee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enough
Re: webnamesolution.com idn sales spammers

happens very frequent, sometimes they don't even own the name they are trying to sell :o
tee1
Old 31st December 2007, 01:37 AM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee1
happens very frequent, sometimes they don't even own the name they are trying to sell :o
tee1
Usually they don't have the name registered, if you email them you want it, they register it.
Their game seens to be to check .coms that are open where the .net is taken, then email the .net holder..
Often, the ex .com holder has dropped their name, sometimes because it is a low quality name.
Check and see, the .com is probably open to register.
Old 31st December 2007, 01:40 AM

tee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwhhisc
Usually they don't have the name registered. Their game is to check .com that are open where the .net is taken. Usually the .com holder has dropped their name. Often because the name is not very good.
Check and see
probably true most of the time, but a couple of times the owner of the .com was a very senior member of this forum.

I know my .nets are not that good, but its all I got you don't have to rub it in, hehe

tee1
Old 31st December 2007, 01:49 AM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice

Just received this:

hi:
We own these domain names of ourtvad.cn/ourtvad.com.cn that use by ourself originally, but think these domain names are suitable for your company to use even more. China is a large international market, more and more companies enter the Chinese market and seek to develop. Looks forward to your response.thank.

best regards
jok buck

Looking for the perfect, still free .com domain name, for your next endeavor? Ask me. $5 only. Here's my most recent, 101th story of success: CarRealtime.com