IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain For Sale

IDN Domain For Sale Want to sell your international domain names? Post them here. Please proceed with caution on all sales, do your own translation, & use an escrow service. IDN Forums does not check the validity of any sales posted by users. Please only post Domains with at least minimum prices for offers in this Forum. If you don't know how much you want do an appraisal first. Domains without min price will be placed in dumpster thread. Users may also buy a sticky for their topic at $10 per day for up to 7 days.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th March 2006, 10:50 PM

Lmg67 is an unknown quantity at this point
Japanese domains; hope it works this time.

Hi for some reason my last "post new thread" message showed up on the list but when I tried to click on it, it took me right back to the home page. so I'm hoping this time it will work.

バイオハザード4.com
バイオハザード4.net
惈惒뒃愊愉愁ꄝ惥4慁.net
200,000+ ovt in january

These are the same, they are biohazard4.com or .net.
It's a VERY popular computer and playstation game. (obviously with a 200,000 ovt.)

欧州連合.com
欧州連合.net
European Union

三百和六十.com
not sure what it means; anyone out there know?
30.7Million on google

世纪21
21st century
19.6Million on google

責任
duty; responsibility
69.8Million on google

Make an offer, I'm reasonable.

Lmg67
Old 18th March 2006, 11:17 PM

Edwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished road
Re: Japanese domains; hope it works this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmg67
世纪21
21st century
19.6Million on google
1) Please use "" around your searches on Google - the actual number of results is 12,500, not 19.6 million!
2) That doesn't mean 21st century in Japanese - this does: 21世紀
3) There are in fact 0 pages in Japanese with your expression on them.
Old 19th March 2006, 12:00 AM

Lmg67 is an unknown quantity at this point
REVISED COUNTS Re: Japanese domains; hope it works this time.

I just did a search of 世紀21 with quotes around it and i got 87,900 (checked it twice to be certain).
I see people list google scores in the high millions all the time so I guess there are a lot of people out there not using quotes. Thanks for letting me know to do that.

I re-did the word - duty, responsibility 責任 - with quotes around it and this time i got 81 MILLION and not 69 million!! It was the same with or without quotes, so I guess I was wrong in my previous email unless the numbers can change within 30 minutes or so to such a degree.

Last of all I did 三百和六十 and I got 10! yet without quotes i got 31 million.

i see the difference now, though i have to say that without quotes still gives an idea of how much the subject is "talked about" in websites. for fun i put in hotels france without quotes, and i could see that often the page had hotels and france in the same sentence but not right next to each other. so the high millions counts can be way above the actual words when they are right next to each other, but, it does show that hotels and france are a subject in 97 million websites.

anyway they are still for sale!!!
Old 19th March 2006, 12:16 AM

IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to IDNCowboy
Re: REVISED COUNTS Re: Japanese domains; hope it works this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmg67
I just did a search of 世紀21 with quotes around it and i got 87,900 (checked it twice to be certain).
I see people list google scores in the high millions all the time so I guess there are a lot of people out there not using quotes. Thanks for letting me know to do that.

I re-did the word - duty, responsibility 責任 - with quotes around it and this time i got 81 MILLION and not 69 million!! It was the same with or without quotes, so I guess I was wrong in my previous email unless the numbers can change within 30 minutes or so to such a degree.

i see the difference now, though i have to say that without quotes still gives an idea of how much the subject is "talked about" in websites. for fun i put in hotels france without quotes, and i could see that often the page had hotels and france in the same sentence but not right next to each other. so the high millions counts can be way above the actual words when they are right next to each other, but, it does show that hotels and france are a subject in 97 million websites.

anyway they are still for sale!!!
"21世紀 " is the right term... same way u'd say it in english 21st century......

Century 21 is a very large Real estate company in the U.S. and Japan etc
"世紀21 " thus is a trademark... as you can see from the first listing its Century 21.. C&D from Century 21..most likely so I'd delete it.

Below it wikipedia says the correct way to say 21st century "21世紀 "
Old 19th March 2006, 12:21 AM

Edwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished road

Don't forget to use the Google of the language you're checking, for instance http://www.google.co.jp/ for Japanese.

Quote:
That's why the quotes are so important. Without quotes, you are going to get the results with those characters ANYWHERE on the page. With quotes, you only get the results with those characters in that specific order. If you'd have used the quotes, you'd have seen only 10 results and that would have alerted you not to bother registering it (since it's commercially meaningless).
Old 20th March 2006, 05:25 AM

idnceo is an unknown quantity at this point

Lmg67, unfortunately i must agree as well, stay away from Trademarks or try to sell them to guys who like legal problems on other forums. I also recommend you to stay away of combining word+number. Domains u could think word+number like 日本1.com arent good at all, at least not yet and in fact who knows if it ever will the secondary market to buy such kind of domains. Im sure u can register to sell much better domains, keep searching...