View Single Post
Old 25th April 2010, 08:59 AM

IDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to IDNer
Re: Buying a chinese IDN

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmspitalio View Post
I am thinking of buying a chinese idn from one of the users here in the forum. The idn is registered at ename.cn and has a .cn extension.

Now as I am fairly new to this, I am not sure how it will be work. From having a read there are quite a few restrictions in place and some rather strict T&C's for registering chinese domains.

I am assuming the guy selling me the IDN.cn is based in china and of chinese origin. So, if I were to obtain the domain from him, would there be a risk that I lose (i.e. CNNIC takes it from me) the domain as I am not chinese nor a citizen of the country?

Secondly, I was thinking of opening an ename account and having the seller push the account there from his ename to mine. Would there still be an issue with doing that? What if I want to renew the idn.cn, do I have to submit papers?

Help appreciated. Thanks
If you like to get the domain name transfer auth. code from ename -
ename will forward it to your cellphone; so if you don't have a China's cellphone number, then you won't get that auth. code (if you like to sell that domain name someday... )