View Single Post
Old 26th April 2010, 09:46 AM

Wot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enough
Re: Buying a chinese IDN

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmspitalio View Post
My main concern is, if I buy the domain, given I am not chinese, dont own a business in China, effectively I am the new owner of this domain. Under CNNIC rules you need documentation of all sorts to own a .cn domain. So my question is will I face any problems with this? Or since it is a push from an ename to ename account, and the domain has already been registered to someone else I wont be required to show any identification. it is unclear to me what the procedure is when buying/selling an already registered .cn domain to someone else (specifically a non-chinese) and if there has to be any amendments to the details of the owner.

I have sold .cn recently, 6 weeks ago, which was pushed to the new owner and no documentation was required and the "new" owners whois is showing. Non Chinese to non Chinese btw.

Last edited by Wot; 26th April 2010 at 09:47 AM..