IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Parking and Affiliate Programs > IDN Domain Name Parking

IDN Domain Name Parking Forum for parking international Domain names & services.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th January 2008, 10:22 PM

jacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jacksonm Send a message via Skype™ to jacksonm
parking is picking up

I've made more in the first 6 days of this month than I've made in any entire month so far. And today looks like it will be my new record day.

Anybody else seeing excellent parking performance so far this month?

Old 6th January 2008, 11:22 PM
Veteran

touchring is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: parking is picking up

Not only parking, even adsense has picked up. I'm now consistently >3x reg fee for PPC on a daily basis. Had not had it so good since mid-2006.
Old 7th January 2008, 12:57 AM

rhys is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm assuming you are talking about languages other than Japanese. Nothing amazing happening with my japanese parking or adsense this month.
Old 7th January 2008, 02:10 AM

Steve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enough

Having the same results here, too.
Old 7th January 2008, 02:10 AM

Fka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enough

Nothing worth mentioning here also. Just monitoring how much Namedrive has been readjusting rates...
Old 7th January 2008, 02:48 AM
Administrator

Drewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgy

Someone bumped off your fiddle button. Once they spot the problem, it'll be rectified
Old 7th January 2008, 07:17 AM

jacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewbert
Someone bumped off your fiddle button. Once they spot the problem, it'll be rectified
You are probably right :-)

In any case, yesterday (still 2 hours to go) was a record parking day in terms of earnings.

Old 8th January 2008, 12:15 AM

Steve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enough

Another best day here.

Heres a stat that might be surprising to some.

Everyone knows Russian, are doing great.....but Czech (Český) is consistantly doing around 40% of Russian numbers.
Old 8th January 2008, 12:56 AM

Fka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enough

Just wondering if the "best day" stats are after readjustments?
Old 8th January 2008, 02:31 AM

Hi, Sammy....I'm going on the stats at the end of the day.

The adjusted stats are always lower, as we have become accustomed to with Namedrive, and many other parking companies, however they are still getting better
each day, due to increase in traffic.
Old 8th January 2008, 03:40 AM

Charrua is an unknown quantity at this point

What do you think about these guys?

Sedo improves traffic reporting to ensure better RPM
Sedo has improved its traffic reporting today, by adjusting the way it counts spam views caused by various user agents (eg. Bots). Previously, the views in clients' statistics included all these agent visits. However, as such traffic does not click, the CTR and RPM of clients' accounts was affected.

By improving the reporting of bot and other user agent traffic, Sedo clients will benefit from improved CTR and RPM values as "spam" traffic is filtered out. Please note that this may result in fewer views for some of your domains but the statistics will likely show improved conversion and RPM values.

If you have any questions about user agent traffic, please contact us.

I don't trust in any parking system anyway.
Charrua.
Old 8th January 2008, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fka200
Just wondering if the "best day" stats are after readjustments?
Yes in fact after adjustments the revenue was even double the initial money (which was already the best day ever).

Old 8th January 2008, 06:15 AM

clipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonm
Yes in fact after adjustments the revenue was even double the initial money (which was already the best day ever).

I noticed that the adjustments have been upward every time this month, though my traffic is a bit off from Dec., owing to a Y! index change.
Old 14th January 2008, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipper
I noticed that the adjustments have been upward every time this month, though my traffic is a bit off from Dec., owing to a Y! index change.

Adjustments for 95% of my clicks has been upward over the past month -> 50-100% upward on average. The downward 5% is obviously Arabic and Chinese - these are like Junk Bonds in terms of current earnings.

Yesterday was another record breaker in terms of traffic and clicks. The daily revenue now is equal to what it used to be per month last summer and autumn. I have been looking at each language folder also and filtering out North American visits. There haven't been many, only a couple in Japanese and one in French from which I actually got a click.

Old 23rd January 2008, 07:42 PM

Anybody else noticing a massive upswing in traffic and revenue or is it just me?

In December, I doubled November. As of today, this month has tripled December. If this keeps on happening, I'm gonna need to start thinking about early retirement :-)

Old 23rd January 2008, 09:51 PM

Congratulations...that is great news.

I'm up 120% over the same time last month. (Dec 1 - Dec 22)

Also considering my earlier retirement options...LOL