IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th January 2008, 01:22 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
What the *bleep* is Bush thinking?

"America and its democratic allies would prevail over extremists like al-Qaeda, he said, because "[we have] freedom and justice written into our hearts by Almighty God... no terrorists can take that away".

----

I find that offensive and I have no religious conviction. This is effectively telling the Arabs they worship the wrong God!

Complete and utter tosser doesn't even come close!
Old 13th January 2008, 01:49 PM

jacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jacksonm Send a message via Skype™ to jacksonm
Re: What the fuck is Bush thinking?

I'm no Bush fan, but I think you've drawn the wrong conclusions.

"Al-Qaeda" is not equal to "All Arabs".

Freedom and justice was implied to be inherent with democratic governments.

Old 13th January 2008, 01:56 PM

DomainDialect is an unknown quantity at this point

My, my. Are there no obscenity rules?:o
Old 13th January 2008, 02:35 PM
Veteran

Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonm
I'm no Bush fan, but I think you've drawn the wrong conclusions.

"Al-Qaeda" is not equal to "All Arabs".

Freedom and justice was implied to be inherent with democratic governments.

Let me paraphrase it for you.

Democratic Western Countries have freedom written in their hearts by the one true God.

If you don't believe that is how it will be interpreted you understand very little about the Middle East.

Anyway about this Al Qaeda business, isn't it time that somebody explained to Bush their are two type of Muslim, Sunnis and Shias? It might help if he understood that Iranians were basically a fundamentalist form of one and that Al Qaeda was a fundamentalist form of the other. Their mutual cooperation is about as plausible as Stalin supporting Hitler!

My own interpretation of things is that Bush is merely seeking to recycle all those Petro-Dollars by getting the Arabs to finance another one of his crazy wars.

It is about time he was indicted on War Crimes and stopped from travelling to sensitive areas.

Last edited by Rubber Duck; 13th January 2008 at 02:46 PM..
Old 13th January 2008, 03:00 PM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice

It is a known fact Bush consideres USA intervention on the middle west some sort of a new Crusades.

What he doesn't realise is that saying that he is in fact saying Jihad is right.

That worries me most than making the war for money, since both are fundamentalist behaviours.
Old 13th January 2008, 03:04 PM
Veteran

Precisely, another parallel with Iraq is that he flying in the face of his own intelligence reports that suggest Iran halted attempts to build a bomb some 4 years ago. That is all we need is another war based purely on his own personal "intelligence".
Old 13th January 2008, 05:05 PM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice

Check this out:

The George W. Bush Voodoo Kit: Stick It to Him Like Hes Been Sticking It to You!

(Disclaimer: Amazon aff link)
Old 13th January 2008, 05:18 PM
Veteran

Things must be bad in the States if they are having to discount those as well! :p
Old 13th January 2008, 07:25 PM

seamo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What the *bleep* is Bush thinking?

Sorry RD - since we're running an all-ages show, I had to censor that title for the sake of the kiddies present :p
Old 13th January 2008, 07:29 PM

mulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamo
Sorry RD - since we're running an all-ages show, I had to censor that title for the sake of the kiddies present :p
I absolutely bleeping object to your 'just anyhow' arbitrary bleeping .. bleeping annoying ..
Old 13th January 2008, 07:36 PM

DomainDialect is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Thank you. Very professional.
Old 13th January 2008, 07:59 PM

kenne is an unknown quantity at this point

Bush doesn't think. He takes order from none other than GOD directly. It's possible he's ****ing mad.
Old 13th January 2008, 09:21 PM
Veteran

Quote:
I nearly did it myself but the platform doesn't always take kindly to editing title.

I did get a bit carried away I guess, but that Moron is really starting to get to me.

They should consider cutting it down to just a single term I think, or changing the selection process so they end will with better trained monkeys!
Old 14th January 2008, 12:35 AM
Administrator

Drewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgy

This is what you get when you vote in someone who believes in a talking snake.
Old 14th January 2008, 12:51 AM

thegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to thegenius1

WTF has he been thinking for the last 8 years is what most of us wonder , but damn why has this forum turned into a political platform ?

Are IDN's getting that boring for some ?

All this politcal talk maybe the reason Craig is missing , i cant believe the guy has been MIA this long something seems to be fishy.
Old 14th January 2008, 01:09 AM

seamo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegenius1
...i cant believe the guy has been MIA this long something seems to be fishy.
Yes - I'm worried.

He gave me no heads up that he was going away.

It's almost a month since his last log in - if he had access to the net, he'd drop in here without a doubt.

He's either on location somewhere that has no net access (if such a place exists on Planet Earth these days), he has tossed IDN's in and given up on us guys, or he's been hit by a bus :o

Any ideas on how we might contact him?
Old 14th January 2008, 01:17 AM
Veteran

yes.

Move this post to private eyes only
Check contacts on his domains' whois
Check contacts on forum platform admin settings (in case you have access)
Contact the tv station where he does the shows
Contact the forum hosting provider
Old 14th January 2008, 01:23 AM

tee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Yes - I'm worried.

He gave me no heads up that he was going away.

It's almost a month since his last log in - if he had access to the net, he'd drop in here without a doubt.

He's either on location somewhere that has no net access (if such a place exists on Planet Earth these days), he has tossed IDN's in and given up on us guys, or he's been hit by a bus :o

Any ideas on how we might contact him?
no one here would tick him off would they?:o kinda getting worried about the last option. anyone email him? or if anyone is in Tokyo, could they call. whois for this domain reads xxx for phone #. I found a number off one of his .jp names, not sure if its a real number, his number or the registrars #, check one of his .jp for the number, pm me and I can give you the one I found.

I hope he shooting some reality show or something, hoping nothing bad has happened.

tee1
Old 14th January 2008, 06:46 AM
Administrator

Drewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgy

http://www.citizensenergy.com/englis...ual-households

Chavez giving away 100 gals of heating oil to needy applicants.

Pretty funny how America voted in a bunch of guys that don't like Government regulating businesses, who then let businesses get away with blue murder, causing a financial collapse - and now those companies are selling themselves to overseas governments in order to stay afloat.

We live in interesting times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4tDP-yMwXI

Last edited by Drewbert; 14th January 2008 at 07:08 AM..
Old 14th January 2008, 07:17 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewbert
http://www.citizensenergy.com/englis...ual-households

Chavez giving away 100 gals of heating oil to needy applicants.

Pretty funny how America voted in a bunch of guys that don't like Government regulating businesses, who then let businesses get away with blue murder, causing a financial collapse - and now those companies are selling themselves to overseas governments in order to stay afloat.

We live in interesting times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4tDP-yMwXI
Well the corrupt leaders of vanishing super-powers normally secure their future by fencing surplus plutonium on the blackmarket.

I guess Bush is just worried that the Iranians will over produce and screw the spot market.