IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain For Sale

IDN Domain For Sale Want to sell your international domain names? Post them here. Please proceed with caution on all sales, do your own translation, & use an escrow service. IDN Forums does not check the validity of any sales posted by users. Please only post Domains with at least minimum prices for offers in this Forum. If you don't know how much you want do an appraisal first. Domains without min price will be placed in dumpster thread. Users may also buy a sticky for their topic at $10 per day for up to 7 days.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th January 2008, 07:34 PM

domainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished road
Hästspel.com

Hästspel.com
Swedish for "Horse Games" or "HorsePlay"

Stats for Jan. to date on NameDrive:

Rev/Views/Clicks/CTR/Ave PPC
US$ 9.22 / 46 / 26 / % 56.52 / US$ 0.35

Stats since May 11, 2007 (When domain was reg'd and parked):

Rev/Views/Clicks/CTR/Ave PPC

May:

US$ 2.20 / 19 / 12 / % 63.16 / US$ 0.18

June:

US$ 2.93 / 42 / 29 / % 69.05 / US$ 0.10

July:

US$ 2.97 / 30 / 20 / % 66.67 / US$ 0.15

August:

US$ 2.27 / 27 / 16 / % 59.26 / US$ 0.14

September:

US$ 2.99 / 38 / 23 / % 60.53 / US$ 0.13

October:

US$ 2.49 / 41 / 19 / % 46.34 / US$ 0.13

November:

US$ 7.62 / 76 / 48 / % 63.16 / US$ 0.16

December:

US$ 13.46 / 91 / 47 / % 51.65 / US$ 0.29

Please PM offers.
Old 16th January 2008, 09:00 PM

domainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished road
Re: Hästspel.com

No interest in this one?
Old 16th January 2008, 09:09 PM

jacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jacksonm Send a message via Skype™ to jacksonm

Quote:
Originally Posted by domainstosell
No interest in this one?

Of course not - you didn't list the price, and that is a sales forum rule.

Old 21st January 2008, 07:41 PM

Looking for $xxxx offers
Old 21st January 2008, 08:04 PM

jacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished road

Do you understand the reason why this domain gets traffic?

Old 21st January 2008, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonm
Do you understand the reason why this domain gets traffic?

Because it is awesome.
Old 21st January 2008, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domainstosell
Because it is awesome.
Give me a break. The word only has 114k serps in google.se.

You want me to tell you the real reason?

Old 21st January 2008, 08:27 PM

Sure, go ahead.

BTW, the "Because it is awesome" response was sarcasm. Because I am awesome.
Old 21st January 2008, 08:32 PM

Well, I investigated it the other day with my Swedish friend. He said that this is not a generally popular word, or as such it may be a newly popular word. We searched around on google.se and found that this is the swedish nickname of a popular PS2 game at the moment. They might have even had TV advertisements using this nickname.

Besides, if it's earning that much for you now then why on earth would you want to sell it? Don't you believe it will keep earning forever?

Old 21st January 2008, 08:42 PM

Interesting, but from what I have seen, it defines a genre of games, not just a particular game, making it quite a bit more generic.

And even though my sales reasons for any of my domains are my own, I am comfortable to share that I want to sell it because I could use the money for other domains/projects that are specifically of more interest to me.

You sure do like to add your 2 cents to other people's sales threads, don't you? Not that I think transparency in sales is a bad thing by any means, but you always seem to have something to say, whether it's pointing out the smallest "rules violation" or giving your traffic theories...

Anyway, the domain is available for purchase, and I'll accept offers via post or PM.
Old 21st January 2008, 08:49 PM

Well, if you must know why I investigated it so deeply (and took my swedish friend away from his busy day to help me) it was because I was seriously interested and prepared to make an offer. In the end, I was not satisfied that this name will keep on earning like it does now so I didn't make an offer.

There you have it.

Old 21st January 2008, 09:09 PM

That's fine, and I appreciate your honesty. I was simply making an observation that you have commented on more that one of my sales threads for little things like not having a price range - no big deal.

I am not discounting your Swedish friend's knowledge or expertise by any means - however, the research that I have done on this name appears to me as a category for this type of game, not just a nickname specific to one certain name. Aside from being into domains, I am also an avid gamer and electronics geek, and I liken this name to other game categories. It would be like owning "FPSGames" in English, for example, instead of "Halo" or "Call of Duty."

For example, here are a couple of different games that all use this term (Hästspel) as an identifier:

http://www.tradera.com/Pippa_Funnel_...ktion-56505598

http://www.tradera.com/Horsez_Hastsp...ktion-56255416

http://www.bukefalos.com/f/showthread.php?t=710965 (The first post roughly says that "there are often questions about horse games here, so we thought we could link to horse games")

Anyway, no hard feelings, and sorry if I got a little defensive on you.

Based on my findings I do believe this will continue to earn and could be even better with development, but like I said, I would rather sell and use the money for other things at the moment. So, i am still accepting offers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonm
Well, if you must know why I investigated it so deeply (and took my swedish friend away from his busy day to help me) it was because I was seriously interested and prepared to make an offer. In the end, I was not satisfied that this name will keep on earning like it does now so I didn't make an offer.

There you have it.