IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 18th January 2008, 06:32 PM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4536
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Warning: An IE7 Auto-Update Is Coming Soon

Microsoft Corp. has warned corporate administrators that it will push a new version of Internet Explorer 7 their way next month, and it has posted guidelines on how to ward off the automatic update if admins want to keep the older IE6 browser on their companies' machines.

The IE7 upgrade scheduled to roll out via WSUS (Windows Server Update Services) on Feb. 12 was announced last October, when Microsoft said it would no longer require users to prove they owned a legitimate copy of Windows XP before they were allowed to download the newer browser. Microsoft explained that the move was prompted by security concerns......

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscente...ming_soon.html

http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/22...uto-update-ie7
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 19th January 2008, 01:50 AM
sarcle's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 3,717
iTrader: (22)
Rep Power: 1755
sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough
Re: Warning: An IE7 Auto-Update Is Coming Soon

MicroBlow doesn't have a choice. IE7 still isn't compliant with web standards. Firefox is. I've read Microsoft hopes to have IE8 out at the end of the year. Either way they have to update everyone to IE7 so they can move to IE8.

Still doesn't give us a clue whether Icann is opening a whole new namespace with IDN.IDN. If they are we could be screwed either way in non-latin languages.

Hate to sound pessimistic but Icann cannot give an answer either way. Or they wont. If they open up a new namespace for .com in non-latin languages most if not all companies will go with the new namespace. Which leaves IDN.com or any ext. a sitting duck for drops.

It's funny we have fueled Icann's IDN program the entire time and they may be willing to screw us on this for the rapidly deflating dollar.
__________________
I can hear the death rattle of fiat from here...
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 19th January 2008, 02:08 AM
Clotho's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 765
iTrader: (20)
Rep Power: 1484
Clotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enough
Re: Warning: An IE7 Auto-Update Is Coming Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcle
Still doesn't give us a clue whether Icann is opening a whole new namespace with IDN.IDN. If they are we could be screwed either way in non-latin languages.
The aim of the ICANN process is to integrate, not fragment, as some of the news articles appear to suggest.

Quote came from here:http://blog.icann.org/?p=263

From the About page at Icann.org

What is ICANN's Role?
ICANN is responsible for coordinating the management of the technical elements of the DNS to ensure universal resolvability so that all users of the Internet can find all valid addresses. It does this by overseeing the distribution of unique technical identifiers used in the Internet's operations, and delegation of Top-Level Domain names (such as .com, .info, etc.).

Notice the line. 'so that all users of the Internet can find all valid addresses.'

From their mission statement. 1st line:
Section 1. MISSION

The mission of The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN") is to coordinate, at the overall level, the global Internet's systems of unique identifiers, and in particular to ensure the stable and secure operation of the Internet's unique identifier systems.

'the global Internet's'...

ICANN always has and always will be dedicated to a single Internet.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 19th January 2008, 02:43 AM
sarcle's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 3,717
iTrader: (22)
Rep Power: 1755
sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough
Re: Warning: An IE7 Auto-Update Is Coming Soon

Setting up a new namespace will not fragment the web. I understand what you are trying to say but if they do open up an IDN.IDN new namespace it won't split the root or fragment the web in anyway.

As far as everyone finding a valid address IDN.com is a valid address as would a seperate IDN.IDN. Nothing would be fragmented and both would be valid.

Either way both will be worldwide and both would be valid. Icann would just make double the money from registrations.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Clotho
The aim of the ICANN process is to integrate, not fragment, as some of the news articles appear to suggest.

Quote came from here:http://blog.icann.org/?p=263

From the About page at Icann.org

What is ICANN's Role?
ICANN is responsible for coordinating the management of the technical elements of the DNS to ensure universal resolvability so that all users of the Internet can find all valid addresses. It does this by overseeing the distribution of unique technical identifiers used in the Internet's operations, and delegation of Top-Level Domain names (such as .com, .info, etc.).

Notice the line. 'so that all users of the Internet can find all valid addresses.'

From their mission statement. 1st line:
Section 1. MISSION

The mission of The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN") is to coordinate, at the overall level, the global Internet's systems of unique identifiers, and in particular to ensure the stable and secure operation of the Internet's unique identifier systems.

'the global Internet's'...

ICANN always has and always will be dedicated to a single Internet.
__________________
I can hear the death rattle of fiat from here...
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 19th January 2008, 04:55 AM
Clotho's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 765
iTrader: (20)
Rep Power: 1484
Clotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enough
Re: Warning: An IE7 Auto-Update Is Coming Soon

Ok, I guess I don't understand what you are implying.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 19th January 2008, 05:35 AM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4536
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: Warning: An IE7 Auto-Update Is Coming Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcle
Setting up a new namespace will not fragment the web. I understand what you are trying to say but if they do open up an IDN.IDN new namespace it won't split the root or fragment the web in anyway.

As far as everyone finding a valid address IDN.com is a valid address as would a seperate IDN.IDN. Nothing would be fragmented and both would be valid.

Either way both will be worldwide and both would be valid. Icann would just make double the money from registrations.
ICANN might but if Verisign did this they would totally screw up a very viable global brand.

Brand confusion for Verisign means that dot Com would be a dead duck outside the US.

Just ain't going to happen!

Anyway didn't you read any of the information on New gTLDs, or are you just trying to shake some of the apples out of the trees?
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 20th January 2008, 03:31 AM
sarcle's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 3,717
iTrader: (22)
Rep Power: 1755
sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough
Re: Warning: An IE7 Auto-Update Is Coming Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
Brand confusion for Verisign means that dot Com would be a dead duck outside the US.
Doesn't mean they wont for more money on the D&J. Corps only care about bottom line.

Quote:
Anyway didn't you read any of the information on New gTLDs, or are you just trying to shake some of the apples out of the trees?
I have read, and from what Tina has stated, Dname or aliasing hasn't proven itself either way.

As to the second question it may be a little of both. Luckily I do okay in both sectors to ask these questions.
__________________
I can hear the death rattle of fiat from here...
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 20th January 2008, 07:50 AM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4536
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: Warning: An IE7 Auto-Update Is Coming Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcle
Doesn't mean they wont for more money on the D&J. Corps only care about bottom line.



I have read, and from what Tina has stated, Dname or aliasing hasn't proven itself either way.

As to the second question it may be a little of both. Luckily I do okay in both sectors to ask these questions.
Yes, it does. Brand confusion will mean that Verisign hand over significant market share. The integrity of the dot com brand would be totally busted. It not about how many times they can sell an individual name. It is all about market share.

It is clear to me that nobody other than Verisign is going to get anything that is "confusingly similar" to dot com, and it would seem to me that their claim to such names will be significantly weakened if they propose anything other than aliasing.
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 20th January 2008, 07:59 AM
sarcle's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 3,717
iTrader: (22)
Rep Power: 1755
sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough
Re: Warning: An IE7 Auto-Update Is Coming Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
It is clear to me that nobody other than Verisign is going to get anything that is "confusingly similar" to dot com, and it would seem to me that their claim to such names will be significantly weakened if they propose anything other than aliasing.
I would agree with you but companies have been selling .kom and other extentions for years now and verisign hasn't done anything about it. In fact verisign is partnered with www.i-dns.net. Here is the link. http://www.i-dns.net/affiliates_part...strategic.html

Brand confusion? I think so.
__________________
I can hear the death rattle of fiat from here...
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 20th January 2008, 08:08 AM
Drewbert's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,091
iTrader: (20)
Rep Power: 0
Drewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgy
Re: Warning: An IE7 Auto-Update Is Coming Soon

I think that's a left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing" problem at Verisign, regarding .kom

Remember, Verisign Global Branding dept was marketing Chinese IDN TLD's for about 2 days, until the gTLD dept found out about it, and the monthly newsletter suddenly got a big edit done on it.
__________________
It's all jaded style to me.
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 20th January 2008, 08:08 AM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4536
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: Warning: An IE7 Auto-Update Is Coming Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcle
I would agree with you but companies have been selling .kom and other extentions for years now and verisign hasn't done anything about it. In fact verisign is partnered with www.i-dns.net. Here is the link. http://www.i-dns.net/affiliates_part...strategic.html

Brand confusion? I think so.
If you are seriously suggesting that i-dns is going to get the ICANN version of .kom rather than just using this term on some private network somewhere, then conversation is over. Sure I am in to debating, but I haven't got all day to talk pure semantics. But if you want to slap down 100 bucks at even money, I will take you're bet.
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 20th January 2008, 08:23 AM
sarcle's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 3,717
iTrader: (22)
Rep Power: 1755
sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough
Re: Warning: An IE7 Auto-Update Is Coming Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
If you are seriously suggesting that i-dns is going to get the ICANN version of .kom rather than just using this term on some private network somewhere, then conversation is over.
They already are using it and have been using it for years while being partnered with Verisign.

As far as Icann is concered here is a direct quote from Tina "Aliaising is a matter of policy decisions. ICANN staff does not make decisions on policies. " Is that a matter of concern? I would think so.

Quote:
But if you want to slap down 100 bucks at even money, I will take you're bet.
I would and will bet you 100 as that is nothing if we get aliasing. As soon as I hear it from the horses mouth. But the horses mouth is still chewing on carrots. Sementics is one thing infringining on a trademark for years while being partnered with the very company that holds the .com is another.
__________________
I can hear the death rattle of fiat from here...
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 20th January 2008, 08:34 AM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4536
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: Warning: An IE7 Auto-Update Is Coming Soon

Well first and foremost, even dot Com is not a Verisign TM. ICANN controls Extension Names and can reallocate them. None of these extension to my knowledge is registered or even registrable as a TM. i-DNS have not been allocated .kom and my money says they won't be. The minute they get it formally awarded I owe you 100 bucks, but as soon as it gets formally allocated to Verisign you own me.

No, ICANN staff do not make policy decisions. That would be a bit like the Clerk of the Court doing Sentencing of criminals. Their role is to co-ordinate and to act as facilitators. Policy decision are made by the board from policy that is formulated amongst the ICANN constituencies. That is how it is, and despite being slow that is probably about as democratic as it can realistically get.
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 20th January 2008, 08:39 AM
sarcle's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 3,717
iTrader: (22)
Rep Power: 1755
sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough
Re: Warning: An IE7 Auto-Update Is Coming Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
i-DNS have not been allocated .kom and my money says they won't be. The minute they get it formally awarded I owe you 100 bucks, but as soon as it get formally allocated to Verisign you own me.
Trust me. I will happily pay that very moment; I'll even pay the paypal fees.

Does it shake my IDN involvement or investment or even outlook? What's risk without reward? And it shouldn't for anyone else. If it was sure thing we all would have been beat 6 years ago. Investing a few thousand for the rewards is nothing.
__________________
I can hear the death rattle of fiat from here...
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 20th January 2008, 08:47 AM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4536
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: Warning: An IE7 Auto-Update Is Coming Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcle
Trust me. I will happily pay that very moment; I'll even pay the paypal fees.

Does it shake my IDN involvement or investment or even outlook? What's risk without reward? And it shouldn't for anyone else. If it was sure thing we all would have been beat 6 years ago. Investing a few thousand for the rewards is nothing.
I share your sentiments there. Most here do not understand Risk/Reward, which is why they will act too late to make any serious cash. Jesus would have made a good IDNer.

http://www.gracethrufaith.com/selah/...he-ten-virgins
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 20th January 2008, 08:56 AM
sarcle's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 3,717
iTrader: (22)
Rep Power: 1755
sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough
Re: Warning: An IE7 Auto-Update Is Coming Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
I share your sentiments there. Most here do not understand Risk/Reward, which is why they will act too late to make any serious cash. Jesus would have made a good IDNer.

http://www.gracethrufaith.com/selah/...he-ten-virgins
If Jesus was into the whole money thing. I've been told he wasn't.

The virgins I can identify with though.

You are right. Even some of the biggest domainers aren't willing to risk what would be pennies right now to them. It will show who had the insight they are so acclaimed for now. I know a few that will have egg on their face for not having the balls.

Everyone else, buy, invest, and don't think twice.

Why listen to me? Because I'm not selling you shit. I have mine, but I'll buy your keywords for great prices. :p Just pm me.
__________________
I can hear the death rattle of fiat from here...
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 20th January 2008, 09:01 AM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4536
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: Warning: An IE7 Auto-Update Is Coming Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcle
If Jesus was into the whole money thing. I've been told he wasn't.
Well he certainly founded some of the most successful and ruthless businesses in history.
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 20th January 2008, 09:09 AM
sarcle's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 3,717
iTrader: (22)
Rep Power: 1755
sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough
Re: Warning: An IE7 Auto-Update Is Coming Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
Well he certainly founded some of the most successful and ruthless businesses in history.
Him or his press agents? Semantics remember?

Duck you have anymore adults you want to drop? This guy sold me domains for solid prices I'm sure he will be ashamed of in the near future. I doubt that will happen again. The bet I made with you won't even pay for the clicks you missed out on. Sell me more.
__________________
I can hear the death rattle of fiat from here...
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 20th January 2008, 09:27 AM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4536
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: Warning: An IE7 Auto-Update Is Coming Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcle
Him or his press agents? Semantics remember?

Duck you have anymore adults you want to drop? This guy sold me domains for solid prices I'm sure he will be ashamed of in the near future. I doubt that will happen again. The bet I made with you won't even pay for the clicks you missed out on. Sell me more.
No we are out of that area. Possibly mistake, but again it is about image. We are more FS than RS.
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 20th January 2008, 09:30 AM
sarcle's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 3,717
iTrader: (22)
Rep Power: 1755
sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough
Re: Warning: An IE7 Auto-Update Is Coming Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
We are more FS than RS.
Now that I can't blame you on.

But you could go with a Prince title or something, the IDNer formerly known as... or something.
__________________
I can hear the death rattle of fiat from here...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:48 AM.

Site Sponsors
Your ad here
buy t-shirt
מחיר הזהב

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0
Copyright idnforums.com 2005

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54