View Single Post
Old 10th August 2010, 05:56 PM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice
Angry WARNING: Namedrive may ask their money back

Namedrive is asking me to return the money I have earned from parking! Some of the earnings go back as far as 3 month ago!

They say their advertising provider is the one who is requesting the money back, arguing the traffic was not good! I have never faked any traffic, as far as I know it was just a site I had abandoned and was getting a lot of spam, and thus I killed it and parked the domain, as I do with all my unused domains.

They also argue other companies reduce future payouts to compensate when this happens but they have decided to be honest(!) with their clients and simply ask money back.

So you thought the money is yours once in your pocket? How often are they doing this? How can we trust Namedrive payments? Is this legal at all?