IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 26th January 2008, 01:06 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 94
iTrader: (1)
Rep Power: 523
rolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Question What Are Today's Opportunities Given Limited Funds?

As you well know, apart from a few tasty morcels, I fully admit that I missed the first boat but we still see that the next few boats are docked and queueing up to leave port very, very soon.

The beauty of domains for many is the incredible return on a hand registration.

So, assuming your strategy was to spend say $1000 on acquiring either fresh hand registrations or snapping up undervalued bargains in the secondary market, which countries and sectors would you aim for?

The reason I am asking is not only for my own personal reasons (!) but because I have some good influential contacts within the internet marketing community (lots of big hitters there, as in the domain world). I am currently pitching to them the idea of IDNs and, as you can imagine, many of them are astonished by this. There are additional benefits for them over and above speculation such as SEO value too.

I know that many of you may not care to convince people of the value of IDNs but a new breed of believers can certainly not do any harm to the IDN cause.

Maybe some of you can share some general advice in terms of countries to invest in or even market sectors based on where we are today, without giving away your trade secrets?

thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 26th January 2008, 01:22 PM
domain_trader's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 144
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 457
domain_trader is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What Are Today's Opportunities Given Limited Funds?

Unlike many here, I got into IDNs fairly recently (six months ago). I looked for a language that hadn't been completely mined to death (in my case Vietnamese) and picked up some handy domains (mostly related to adult, music, film, pics, chat, weddings, finance, travel and automobiles), a few of which do quite well parked. In the last few weeks I've looked around in the more mined languages - Russian and Swedish - and I think I've picked up a few reasonable ones. You can see my IDN portfolio at www.domainonlinetrader.com.

Time will tell whether the domains I've picked up are as valuable as I hope they are. You also can't be sure which languages will explode in the .com extension (aliasing will be the key for the non-Latins). So it's all a bit of guess work at this stage. But the potential pay-offs if IDN goes bananas make this the best investment opportunity in town IMO. As long as you invest what you can afford to invest, there is nothing to lose and everything to gain.
__________________
www.IDNtraders.com - register now to win an IDN! It's free to enter!
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 26th January 2008, 01:23 PM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4511
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: What Are Today's Opportunities Given Limited Funds?

If you are looking for relatively short-term returns then it has to be secondary market in Japanese, Chinese or Russian.

If you are looking for much longer-term returns it might be that you are looking at New Regs in Languages like Hindi, Bangla, Azeri etc.

The latter probably requires a much higher level of linguistic/IDN foraging skills than the former. The former requires to put you investment in larger amounts so that will require a higher degree of validation. However, the bigger the term, the easier it to validate.

If your friends are comparatively wealthy they should not go the New Reg route. FS was primarily a secondary market investor. Learn from history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf
As you well know, apart from a few tasty morcels, I fully admit that I missed the first boat but we still see that the next few boats are docked and queueing up to leave port very, very soon.

The beauty of domains for many is the incredible return on a hand registration.

So, assuming your strategy was to spend say $1000 on acquiring either fresh hand registrations or snapping up undervalued bargains in the secondary market, which countries and sectors would you aim for?

The reason I am asking is not only for my own personal reasons (!) but because I have some good influential contacts within the internet marketing community (lots of big hitters there, as in the domain world). I am currently pitching to them the idea of IDNs and, as you can imagine, many of them are astonished by this. There are additional benefits for them over and above speculation such as SEO value too.

I know that many of you may not care to convince people of the value of IDNs but a new breed of believers can certainly not do any harm to the IDN cause.

Maybe some of you can share some general advice in terms of countries to invest in or even market sectors based on where we are today, without giving away your trade secrets?

thanks
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 26th January 2008, 01:24 PM
jacksonm's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,843
iTrader: (26)
Rep Power: 985
jacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jacksonm Send a message via Skype™ to jacksonm
Re: What Are Today's Opportunities Given Limited Funds?

Before investing, it might be wise to consider the following:

- Would the government in question like to block some gTLD domains, or all IDN gTLD domains?

- Does the country in question have extremely low PPC?

- Does the domain in question depend on extension aliasing?


Those are just factors to keep in mind, none of them are concrete and the situation can always change.

.
__________________
.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 26th January 2008, 01:27 PM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4511
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: What Are Today's Opportunities Given Limited Funds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonm
- Would the government in question like to block some gTLD domains, or all IDN gTLD domains?
.
Please give some examples:

a) Where this has actually happened.
b) Where there is credible evidence that this might happen.
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 26th January 2008, 02:12 PM
sunsei21's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Internet
Posts: 714
iTrader: (14)
Rep Power: 567
sunsei21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sunsei21 Send a message via Skype™ to sunsei21
Re: What Are Today's Opportunities Given Limited Funds?

The game is to be sold and not told
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 26th January 2008, 02:15 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Paris
Posts: 162
iTrader: (6)
Rep Power: 449
zorglub is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to zorglub Send a message via Yahoo to zorglub Send a message via Skype™ to zorglub
Re: What Are Today's Opportunities Given Limited Funds?

The major IDN.coms are harvested IMO, the more I'm trying to get some the more it becomes evident to me.

Now if you are creative I think there are some very good IDNs left. Example, a few days ago I regged célébrités.tv (standart renewal fee) which means celebrities.tv in french. I think it's really a good name, I plan to develop it minimaly to cover the renewal and wait for the big offer...
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 26th January 2008, 02:20 PM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,864
iTrader: (60)
Rep Power: 2203
bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough
Re: What Are Today's Opportunities Given Limited Funds?

Here is my 2 cents to get the best investment with $ 1000
1) Buy some lists ($100) OR if you have the time, spend dozens if not hundreds of hours researching youself.
2) Do your homework on the names and or/ lists to find the best of the best names.
3) Pay a native speaker to appraise your potential lists ($50)
3) Register the best names (75 .com x $7= $ 550, 20 .jp= $ 300, (or maybe 1-2 .cn)

Total $ 100 + $ 50 + $ 550 + $ 300= $ 1000
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 26th January 2008, 02:27 PM
jacksonm's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,843
iTrader: (26)
Rep Power: 985
jacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jacksonm Send a message via Skype™ to jacksonm
Re: What Are Today's Opportunities Given Limited Funds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
Please give some examples:

a) Where this has actually happened.
b) Where there is credible evidence that this might happen.

I said "would they like to", which is an evaluation of their attitude. Chinese and Russian governments both have this attitude IMO. China already blocks very many individual domains. In addition, some Arab countries are currently blocking the entire .IL namespace as well as very many individual domains.

Evidence that something might happen is a contradiction in terms.

These questions should be part of your risk analysis, they are not unreasonable to consider.

.
__________________
.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 26th January 2008, 04:46 PM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4511
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: What Are Today's Opportunities Given Limited Funds?

I think there is common misconception here.

For years the Russians and the Chinese were shut out of what was essentially an American trading system. It took them years to get into the WTO, and gain reasonable access to Western Markets. Do you really think they are queuing up to jeopardise all that for a few domain names. This may be big money to us, it is peanuts to the Chinese Government.

What they are concerned about it control. They worry their future and the future of the country. There is little real evidence that forcing everything over to dot CN is going to benefit any other than the most paranoid.

Brown visited China recently. He more or less gave them carte blanche to invest in
whatever they like, in total contrast to American attitudes where foreign investors are shut out at every turn over just about any excuse whatsoever, and even get locked up because their business that were perfectly legitimate have been criminalised to protect US interests.

Frankly Bush scares me more than Hu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonm
I said "would they like to", which is an evaluation of their attitude. Chinese and Russian governments both have this attitude IMO. China already blocks very many individual domains. In addition, some Arab countries are currently blocking the entire .IL namespace as well as very many individual domains.

Evidence that something might happen is a contradiction in terms.

These questions should be part of your risk analysis, they are not unreasonable to consider.

.
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 26th January 2008, 06:51 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 94
iTrader: (1)
Rep Power: 523
rolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What Are Today's Opportunities Given Limited Funds?

Thanks guys. All very useful, what do you think to the secondary market for Hindi? Undervalued?
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 26th January 2008, 07:46 PM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,864
iTrader: (60)
Rep Power: 2203
bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough
Re: What Are Today's Opportunities Given Limited Funds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorglub
The major IDN.coms are harvested IMO, the more I'm trying to get some the more it becomes evident to me..
The top generics are way long gone. There are plenty of good reg's in secondary catagories that will eventually be worth a good bit more than reg fee to someone if you plan to hold them a few years. You can get lots of product catagory ideas off EBAY (check total listing to guage popularity) stuff you might consider are things like:

-Products catagories like solar.com, greenhouse.com, generators.com, woodfloors.com, fiberglass.com, insulation, etc.
were open in a a few first tier in .net and many 2nd tier languages in .com but probably gone now.

-Hobbies and sports catagories... like KungFu, TaiChi, PaintBall, Motocross, Woodworking, MixMartialArts, Ceramics, Scrapbooking, Quilting, etc. Find out what is popular in those countries. Sports like "cricket" are popular somewhere, although not played in the states.

Plenty more if you get creative. Make some lists, run your google serps and ovt, ask a native speaker for advice, then register.

Last edited by bwhhisc; 26th January 2008 at 10:59 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 26th January 2008, 09:45 PM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4511
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: What Are Today's Opportunities Given Limited Funds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf
Thanks guys. All very useful, what do you think to the secondary market for Hindi? Undervalued?
There really is hardly any market in Hindi, so prices would have to be reasonable I guess.
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 27th January 2008, 12:13 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 406
iTrader: (12)
Rep Power: 588
websjapan is on a distinguished roadwebsjapan is on a distinguished roadwebsjapan is on a distinguished roadwebsjapan is on a distinguished roadwebsjapan is on a distinguished roadwebsjapan is on a distinguished road
Re: What Are Today's Opportunities Given Limited Funds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwhhisc
The top generics are way long gone. There are plenty of good reg's in secondary catagories that will eventually be worth a good bit more than reg fee to someone if you plan to hold them a few years. You can get lots of product catagory ideas off EBAY (check total listing to guage popularity) stuff you might consider are things like:

-Products catagories like solar.com, greenhouse.com, generators.com, woodfloors.com, fiberglass.com, insulation, etc.
were open in a a few first tier in .net and many 2nd tier languages in .com but probably gone now.

-Hobbies and sports catagories... like KungFu, TaiChi, PaintBall, Motocross, Woodworking, MixMartialArts, Ceramics, Scrapbooking, Quilting, etc. Find out what is popular in those countries. Sports like "cricket" are popular somewhere, although not played in the states.

Plenty more if you get creative. Make some lists, run your google serps and ovt, ask a native speaker for advice, then register.
WAHOOOO! I got kabaddi in Hindi

go me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
There really is hardly any market in Hindi, so prices would have to be reasonable I guess.
DOH!

Last edited by websjapan; 27th January 2008 at 12:14 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 27th January 2008, 04:51 AM
mulligan's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,253
iTrader: (78)
Rep Power: 2030
mulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enough
Re: What Are Today's Opportunities Given Limited Funds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf
As you well know, apart from a few tasty morcels, I fully admit that I missed the first boat but we still see that the next few boats are docked and queueing up to leave port very, very soon.

The beauty of domains for many is the incredible return on a hand registration.

So, assuming your strategy was to spend say $1000 on acquiring either fresh hand registrations or snapping up undervalued bargains in the secondary market, which countries and sectors would you aim for?

The reason I am asking is not only for my own personal reasons (!) but because I have some good influential contacts within the internet marketing community (lots of big hitters there, as in the domain world). I am currently pitching to them the idea of IDNs and, as you can imagine, many of them are astonished by this. There are additional benefits for them over and above speculation such as SEO value too.

I know that many of you may not care to convince people of the value of IDNs but a new breed of believers can certainly not do any harm to the IDN cause.

Maybe some of you can share some general advice in terms of countries to invest in or even market sectors based on where we are today, without giving away your trade secrets?

thanks
Watch the secondary market and 'shoot' when you feel confident (Don't be afraid to ask trusted members for advice on language, meaning, context etc) ... there are huge bargains available ... Otherwise just watch it all pass you by
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 27th January 2008, 01:36 PM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,864
iTrader: (60)
Rep Power: 2203
bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough
Re: What Are Today's Opportunities Given Limited Funds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by websjapan
WAHOOOO! I got kabaddi in Hindi
go me! DOH!
Probably a good one...not quite up there with soccer mind you.
Kabaddi is the national sport of Punjabi...so I reg'd it in that language.
There are about 100,000,000 speakers of Punjabi, (10th most spoken language in the world)
http://punjabikosh.googlepages.com/

The British army like to play kabaddi...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabaddi

TEXT: It a popular game in Pakistan,Bangladesh, and the state game of Maharashtra, Punjab and Andhra Pradesh in India.
It is even played by the British Army, seen by them as both a fun and an excellent way to keep fit, but also as an enticement
to recruit more soldiers from the large British Asian community. The name, often chanted during a game, derives from a Hindi
word, meaning "holding of breath", which is a crucial aspect of play.

Last edited by bwhhisc; 27th January 2008 at 01:44 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 27th January 2008, 01:40 PM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4511
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: What Are Today's Opportunities Given Limited Funds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan
Watch the secondary market and 'shoot' when you feel confident (Don't be afraid to ask trusted members for advice on language, meaning, context etc) ... there are huge bargains available ... Otherwise just watch it all pass you by
As with any sport there are more spectators than players generally. Won't be long before we are charging them to watch.:p
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 27th January 2008, 05:53 PM
mdw's Avatar
mdw mdw is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: upstairs
Posts: 838
iTrader: (24)
Rep Power: 573
mdw is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What Are Today's Opportunities Given Limited Funds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonm
Before investing, it might be wise to consider the following:

- Would the government in question like to block some gTLD domains, or all IDN gTLD domains?

- Does the country in question have extremely low PPC?

- Does the domain in question depend on extension aliasing?

Those are just factors to keep in mind, none of them are concrete and the situation can always change.
Well said, the real lesson here is diversify. The gold standard is Japanese domains - these are the "bonds" in your asset mix. Nothing wrong with taking more risk with part of your investment tho. Heck buy Venezuelan domains if you want to just don't put all your eggs into the more risky baskets.


Quote:
Originally Posted by bwhhisc
Here is my 2 cents to get the best investment with $ 1000
1) Buy some lists ($100) OR if you have the time, spend dozens if not hundreds of hours researching youself.
2) Do your homework on the names and or/ lists to find the best of the best names.
3) Pay a native speaker to appraise your potential lists ($50)
3) Register the best names (75 .com x $7= $ 550, 20 .jp= $ 300, (or maybe 1-2 .cn)

Total $ 100 + $ 50 + $ 550 + $ 300= $ 1000
I think this is good advice because the most common mistake IMO is people trying to get too may names, even when it means watering down quality. Better to make sure you've got winners, then you don't mind having fewer.
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 27th January 2008, 06:20 PM
jacksonm's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,843
iTrader: (26)
Rep Power: 985
jacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jacksonm Send a message via Skype™ to jacksonm
Re: What Are Today's Opportunities Given Limited Funds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdw
Well said, the real lesson here is diversify. The gold standard is Japanese domains - these are the "bonds" in your asset mix.

What do you call a language which has overall higher average PPC and overall higher average CTR than Japanese does?

Hint: GERMAN

.
__________________
.
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 27th January 2008, 06:21 PM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4511
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: What Are Today's Opportunities Given Limited Funds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdw
The gold standard is Japanese domains - these are the "bonds" in your asset mix.
I think that statement takes some justifying. Personally, I think Japanese is over-rated. The World second biggest economy is in decline and will soon be ranked 4 or 5. Longer-term I would suggest that other languages are much better bets, and may prove better in the short-term as the Japanese seem to have a problem getting their heads around things, although I must admit my type-in on Japanese has bounced back this month.
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:07 PM.

Site Sponsors
Your ad here
buy t-shirt
מחיר הזהב

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0
Copyright idnforums.com 2005

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54