IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st March 2006, 09:48 PM
Veteran

gammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished road
T.R.A.F.F.I.C. worth going to?

It's expensive -- $1,795 -- is it worth shelling out for?

Has anyone been to one of these?

Is the networking valuable? Or will I be shunned for talking about IDN?

Speakers worth listening to?

Good debate?
Old 21st March 2006, 10:13 PM

idnowner will become famous soon enoughidnowner will become famous soon enoughidnowner will become famous soon enoughidnowner will become famous soon enoughidnowner will become famous soon enoughidnowner will become famous soon enoughidnowner will become famous soon enough
Re: T.R.A.F.F.I.C. worth going to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammascalper
It's expensive -- $1,795 -- is it worth shelling out for?

Has anyone been to one of these?

Is the networking valuable? Or will I be shunned for talking about IDN?

Speakers worth listening to?

Good debate?

Don't forget to include airfare and hotel accommodations. And if you have a propensity to gamble - take more money - or leave your credit card and most of your cash at home!

I would say it's worth going to, if it does not take all or a major percentage of your traffic revenue to pay for it. Or if you can easily afford it and would just like to go. Some of the information is interesting and potentially valuable, but mainly in mainstream (dot-com) domains.

If your traffic is mostly IDNs, you might want to wait till next year, when the subject would more likely be covered adequately. However, it does give you the opportunity to meet and talk with some of the big wigs. You can also go see Blue Man Group!

If you have any other questions about the show, you might want to drop an e-mail to Rick Schwartz or Howard Neu. (http://www.targetedtraffic.com/lv_speakers.html)

Last edited by idnowner; 21st March 2006 at 10:16 PM..
Old 21st March 2006, 10:37 PM
Veteran

gammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished road
Re: T.R.A.F.F.I.C. worth going to?

Thanks.

My IDN PPC income this month is worth about two hands at a low-limit blackjack table, so for my own good I'd better pass!

The speaker list in the link above is pretty impressive. If anyone goes it would be nice to hear if any of them plan to move into IDN parking meaningfully.

I'm going to be optimistic and plan for October.