View Single Post
Old 1st November 2010, 08:43 PM

o.c. will become famous soon enougho.c. will become famous soon enougho.c. will become famous soon enougho.c. will become famous soon enougho.c. will become famous soon enougho.c. will become famous soon enougho.c. will become famous soon enough
Re: IDNEvent (NYC 30th October 2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbe18 View Post

are there topics that should be threads from the Q/A etc ?

s/
Here are a few mini topics that I can remember (I will make sure I have a pen and paper next time). Please feel free to respond in a new thread, if you find it worth discussing or have any experience:

above.com: "Automatic optimization of your domains/Easily test and compare different parking services on a single dashboard/Automatic redirection to alternate parking service if earnings drop". Does anybody have experience with this and with IDNs on it?

textbroker.com: Cheap unique content ($5-7 range per article). It says "Textbroker’s client base is international and diverse". So did anybody try this with IDNs?

comwired.com: "Set rules to route your web and email traffic by country of origin. Or even target by state/province and city. All from your one stop DNS control panel".