IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain For Sale

IDN Domain For Sale Want to sell your international domain names? Post them here. Please proceed with caution on all sales, do your own translation, & use an escrow service. IDN Forums does not check the validity of any sales posted by users. Please only post Domains with at least minimum prices for offers in this Forum. If you don't know how much you want do an appraisal first. Domains without min price will be placed in dumpster thread. Users may also buy a sticky for their topic at $10 per day for up to 7 days.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th February 2008, 02:02 AM

thegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to thegenius1
Post Real Estate Portfolio FSBO !

Portfolio of 225 Japanese Real Estate .COM's Up for Acquisition.

Contains 27 of the 47 Japanese Prefectures Real Estate

Contains 17 of the 27 Tokyo Cities Real Estate

Contains a LARGE amount of the Major Citys Real Estate

Contains a host of Loan , Mortgage , Apartment Related Terms ie : below

ニューヨーク不動産.com
NewYork Real Estate.com

カリフォルニア不動産.com California Real Estate.com

ドバイ不動産.com Dubai Real Estate.com

千葉不動産.com Chiba RealEstate.com

神戸不動産.com Kobe RealEstate.com

大阪府不動産.com Osaka RealEstate.com

東京アパート.com Tokyo Apartments.com

大阪アパート.com Osaka Apartments.com

ウォーターフロント.com WaterFront.com

不動産販売.com Real Estate Sale.com

不動産価格.com Real Estate Price.com

不動産ガイド.com Real Estate Guide.com

不動産ブログ.com Real Estate Blog.com

不動産ニュース.com Real Estate News.com

仲介手数料.com Commissions.com

低金利住宅ローン.com Low Interest Mortgage.com

住宅ローン借換.com Mortgage Refinance.com

サブプライムローン.com Subprime Loan.com

マンションローン.com Apartment loan.com

抵当権.net Mortgage.net

This Portfolio makes for the Perfect manageable Real Estate Network to tap into the Massive Japanese Real Estate Advertising Pool.

There are not many Domainers in competition in Japan , so just having a little seo knowledge and networking these sites together will pay awesome dividends if you are looking for a healthy residual. You could also set up these sites to collect leads and sell them for a nice profit to RE companies and Agents. Then you always have the option to sell the whole thing to a major Real Estate corp in japan as we all know moving RE online is a big trend.

There are a few big U.S based RE companies that operate in Japan ie: Century 21 And they are VERY VERY Much interested in IDN's see a few of the sites they own

センチュリー21売買.com , センチュリー21賃貸.com , 岡山不動産.jp

Asking Price : 500k

OBO ( Dont bother sending anything over less then 225k )

Reason for selling is i have let most of these domains age for about 2 years and I'm preparing to do the work of truly developing them out (lazy thoughts taking over lol ). I don't mind holding these domains forever and just continue to develop and dominate the SE's but i don't mind testing the waters a bit.

Serious People Only Please can reach me via Pm for the complete list and information.
I have collected alot of Overture Search , and Bid data related to these names. We know the companies that have the biggest budgets for the keywords ect. All this information will be provided with the portfolio acquisition. Below you can find a excerpt from a study i conducted in the 2nd quarter of 2006 comparing the Japanese Online Real Estate Advertising Pool to the United States.

CITY Real Estate
Advertiser's Max Bid: $10.00) California Real Estate (state )
(Advertiser's Max Bid: $3.52) Chicago Real Estate (city)
(Advertiser's Max Bid: $1.31) New York Real Estate (city / state)
(Advertiser's Max Bid: $1.03) Philadelphia Real Estate (city)
(Advertiser's Max Bid: $2.53) Florida Real Estate (state )
$10.00, $3.52 , $1.31 , $1.03 , $2.53

2nd Bids
$2.00, $3.01 , $1.31 , $1.02 , $1.46 ,

Amount of Companies in Competition
33 , 32 , 37 , 23

VS

Advertiser's Max Bid: ¥716 東京不動産 Tokyo Real Estate (state)
Advertiser's Max Bid: ¥812 横浜不動産 Yokohoma Real Estate (city )
Advertiser's Max Bid: ¥515 大阪不動産 Osaka Real Estate (city/ state )
Advertiser's Max Bid: ¥813 川崎不動産 Kawasaki Real Estate (city)
Advertiser's Max Bid: ¥651 神奈川不動産 Kanagawa Real Estate (state)
$6.20 , $7.03 , $4.46 , $7.04 , $5.63

2nd Bids
$6.19 , $7.02 , $4.45 , $7.03 , $5.62

Amount of Companies in Competition
89 , 63 , 47 , 73

My Analysis clearly shows that Japan Wins Hands down , Even when it appears California Beats Tokyo , you have to take a deeper look that the next Top Bid for California is $2.00 , and Tokyo is mainly 700 Yen across the Board.

This Real Estate Comparison Shows Japan Pay approx. 40% more , which means the domains could sell for more , and pay per click should be 40% more.

Also take a close look at the amount of companies in competition , again japan is dominating.

Here is a example of how easy it's going to be to dominate the SE's because of Keywords in Domains , i took this screenshot with my SEO browser so you can see the ages and amount of links its competing with. Once i duplicate this process with the rest of the portfolio the above asking price will no longer exist.

Last edited by thegenius1; 26th February 2008 at 06:21 PM..
Old 26th February 2008, 05:00 AM

thegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Real Estate Portfolio FSBO !

Added a visual.

Last edited by thegenius1; 26th February 2008 at 10:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 27th February 2008, 09:16 AM

Re: Real Estate Portfolio FSBO !

72 hours left before asking price will be significantly increased !