IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names

IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/)
-   IDN Expired or Deleted Domains (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/idn-expired-or-deleted-domains/)
-   -   Congratulations to whoever (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/1743-congratulations-to-whoever.html)

thefabfive 26th March 2006 06:37 PM

Congratulations to whoever
 
got порно.net (porno.net in Russian). I didn't even see it drop. Anyone here manage to get it?

gammascalper 26th March 2006 06:40 PM

Re: Congratulations to whoever
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thefabfive
got порно.net (porno.net in Russian). I didn't even see it drop. Anyone here manage to get it?

JobCollect [shakes fist]

touchring 26th March 2006 06:47 PM

Re: Congratulations to whoever
 
Jobcollect took russian porno.net and japanese image.net. There was another Japanese guy, that took zipcode.com.

I managed to get screensaver.com, wroclaw.com, and amusementpark.com.

yanni 26th March 2006 06:47 PM

Re: Congratulations to whoever
 
I can sell you guys порнно.com so you can feel better :)

thefabfive 26th March 2006 06:51 PM

Re: Congratulations to whoever
 
I managed to get χ.net. It's getting harder and harder.

Drewbert? Anything?

touchring 26th March 2006 06:55 PM

Re: Congratulations to whoever
 
Porno had an incredible OVT, 300K+, i thought i saw wrongly when i checked. :-)

blastfromthepast 26th March 2006 06:58 PM

Re: Congratulations to whoever
 
Whoever let that drop needs a checkup.

порно gets 4 811 037 searches a month on yandex.

jose 26th March 2006 07:10 PM

Re: Congratulations to whoever
 
I registered порноскачать.com yesterday. (Porn Download) 300k Yandex.

sarcle 26th March 2006 08:36 PM

Re: Congratulations to whoever
 
порно.net All I can say to that is WOW! If job collect want's to sell cheap pm me. :) The only word I would rather have above this term is "секс"

Rubber Duck 26th March 2006 09:13 PM

Re: Congratulations to whoever
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sarcle
порно.net All I can say to that is WOW! If job collect want's to sell cheap pm me. :) The only word I would rather have above this term is "секс"

Well from the previous nights performances I would suggest it was Drewbert. I rather suspect that days of hand regging are well and truely over.

sarcle 26th March 2006 09:18 PM

Re: Congratulations to whoever
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
Well from the previous nights performances I would suggest it was Drewbert. I rather suspect that days of hand regging are well and truely over.

Yes, anyone know where I can get ahold of one of these "power scripts" that Edwin keeps talking about?

Rubber Duck 26th March 2006 09:25 PM

Re: Congratulations to whoever
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sarcle
Yes, anyone know where I can get ahold of one of these "power scripts" that Edwin keeps talking about?

Yes, and while your on, how about the keys and alarm codes to Fort Knox.

sarcle 26th March 2006 09:30 PM

Re: Congratulations to whoever
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
Yes, and while your on, how about the keys and alarm codes to Fort Knox.

;) Yes, I figured no one would share. But if you also listen to the rumors Ft. Knox is out of gold.

Rubber Duck 26th March 2006 09:34 PM

Re: Congratulations to whoever
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sarcle
;) Yes, I figured no one would share. But if you also listen to the rumors Ft. Knox is out of gold.


Yes, they have probably figured out the Yellow Metal is just about worthless as an investment and decided to spend the cash on IDN instead!

sarcle 26th March 2006 09:42 PM

Re: Congratulations to whoever
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
Yes, they have probably figured out the Yellow Metal is just about worthless as an investment and decided to spend the cash on IDN instead!

I doubt that. They were to busy quietly paying off debt to China. Heads were spinning over the massive costs of cellphones and computers the average american consumer actually consumes.

Question is what are they going to do now that they have our jobs, products, debt and our gold?

I heard the property value of capital hill is worth investing in. :)

Rubber Duck 26th March 2006 09:49 PM

Re: Congratulations to whoever
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sarcle
I doubt that. They were to busy quietly paying off debt to China. Heads were spinning over the massive costs of cellphones and computers the average american consumer actually consumes.

Question is what are they going to do now that they have our jobs, products, debt and our gold?

I heard the property value of capital hill is worth investing in. :)

Well I sure there are whole range of internet related services that could be sold to China, if Americans were prepared to condescend to do it rather than just dismissing the whole China thing as an irritating distraction from cashing in the US based traffic of ASCII domains.

sarcle 26th March 2006 09:54 PM

Re: Congratulations to whoever
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
Well I sure there are whole range of internet related services that could be sold to China, if Americans were prepared to condescend to do it rather than just dismissing the whole China thing as an irritating distraction from cashing in the US based traffic of ASCII domains.

Ten exactly's!

We would rather buy foreign products and then bitch about communism, lack of jobs, ect. ect. Then question why that is. Or actually do something about it.

jose 26th March 2006 10:48 PM

Re: Congratulations to whoever
 
What whois are you using to check that? Dynadot's still show "pending delete".

Drewbert 27th March 2006 12:16 AM

Re: Congratulations to whoever
 
Congrats on screensavers, touchring!

I got the consolation prizes - that in .net for and the postal code one which was .net, not .com :^(

Also got フリーソフト.net which has a better OVT figure. I was outgunned on porno.net, yet again.

touchring 27th March 2006 02:39 PM

Re: Congratulations to whoever
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
Well from the previous nights performances I would suggest it was Drewbert. I rather suspect that days of hand regging are well and truely over.


Actually, that's not true, Fabfive managed to get televisionset.com using hand regging.

Many more secondary domains can be hand regged - but you need to be fast enough and submit within seconds of dropping - that's hardwork and pretty bad on the heart as well - if you know what i mean.

The days of hand regging will be over once the drop companies come in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drewbert
Congrats on screensavers, touchring!

I got the consolation prizes - that in .net for and the postal code one which was .net, not .com :^(

Also got フリーソフト.net which has a better OVT figure. I was outgunned on porno.net, yet again.


Freesoftware.net is great.

Postalcode.com was actually my prime target - not porno.net :) , but that japanese guy is too quick - did you see it drop?


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0
Copyright idnforums.com 2005


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54