View Single Post
Old 1st March 2011, 03:54 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: Making IDN gTLD's Attractive and Safe-Tina Dam

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel View Post
What's the likeliness of the board reducing the price tag on "bundled tt-gTLDs" ? I was under the impression that new gTLDs would "fund" the fast tracked ccTLDs. I can't remember which board member discussed it in details but it seemed pretty clear at the time that the 185K price tag would cover in part the $$ that some countries would not pay. So far I think just a handful of countries have paid the full fee for their internationalized ccTLD.. so I ask, what's the likeliness ?
Yep, it is a bit like a Politician expecting to be bought dinner but not wanting to dine with his host.