View Single Post
Old 11th March 2011, 11:55 PM

Wot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enough
Re: Best wishes to all members who living in Japan

From an old Japanese friend of ours who lives in Chiba near Tokyo.

"It was the biggest I have ever experienced in my 76 years of life. All I did was to grab the cat and ran into the dining room which is the smallest room and in my mind it is the safest place in my place. It was big and very long and many ornaments fell down from the top of the piano and shelves and many of them were broken - including the black ceramic horse of Royal Doulton also fell down from the piano. I heard big sound of the piano striking against the wall. The door of the refrigerator opened and food fell down from it to the floor. The books and pottery were all fell down from the shelves. The drawers of the chests and capinets were open. We sill have minor shaking all the time since the original biggest one. I was really scared."

She lives in a flat complex just 4 stories high, those in condos must have had a really bad time.

RIP all those who lost their lives in this awful disaster.