View Single Post
Old 27th March 2011, 06:26 AM

Clotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enough
Japanese daily average revenue trend

Since August of last year I have noticed a steady and substantial increase in the monthly revenue produced by my Japanese portfolio. Month after month a new record is reached or nearly so. I noticed that February would have beaten the record produced by January if it hadn't been short 3 days so I decided to calculate the average daily revenue for each month and see how the trend looked.

I went as far back as I could to January of 2008. I took the total revenue for my Japanese portfolio for each month and divided by the number of days to produce the average. The leap day in Feb/08 has been accounted for as well. For this month (March 2011) I used the revenue up to the 25th.

My portfolio over this period of time has been fairly stable. I did cull some names at one point but none of them had produced any revenue so they shouldn't have any bearing on this.

I'm not sure about the volatility prior to 2009. It is possible that some domains were indexed at that time. I have noticed that the portfolio experiences some seasonal variations.

The trend is clear and I am looking forward to the ride.

Last edited by Clotho; 27th March 2011 at 07:23 AM.. Reason: getting the graph to show up properly