IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th April 2008, 04:14 PM

catsun is an unknown quantity at this point
Domainsite Fail

I know many people park their domains in domainsite.com, but how's their service?

I'm a member of domainsite, 7 days before, I tried to use the URL forwarding service, however, it failed. Although I set my domain called: "www.hdbuff.com" redirect to "www.netvigator.com" , it failed!!

It just appears a blank page...

I checked many times, it is not "http://www.netvigator.com" problem, it really is their server down!

I've searched on web, find all URL forwarding by Domainsite.com are failed, as below:

http://www.google.com.hk/search?comp...%8B&meta=&aq=f

Then I sent a few emails to support@domainsite.com, they just send me the FAQ answer, directly copy from webpage, thats all. They never try to find out the bugs.

Anybody has the same URL forwarding problem?

ps* I'm pending to move all my domains out, any better suggestion for me?

Regards,

Fm: Chan Chong Sun
Old 17th April 2008, 04:42 PM

TrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished road
Re: Domainsite Fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsun
I know many people park their domains in domainsite.com, but how's their service?

I'm a member of domainsite, 7 days before, I tried to use the URL forwarding service, however, it failed. Although I set my domain called: "www.hdbuff.com" redirect to "www.netvigator.com" , it failed!!

It just appears a blank page...

I checked many times, it is not "http://www.netvigator.com" problem, it really is their server down!

I've searched on web, find all URL forwarding by Domainsite.com are failed, as below:

http://www.google.com.hk/search?comp...%8B&meta=&aq=f

Then I sent a few emails to support@domainsite.com, they just send me the FAQ answer, directly copy from webpage, thats all. They never try to find out the bugs.

Anybody has the same URL forwarding problem?

ps* I'm pending to move all my domains out, any better suggestion for me?

Regards,

Fm: Chan Chong Sun
You could try Enom, Dotster, Dynadot, Moniker or webnic.cc

Cheers,

TD
Old 19th April 2008, 04:00 AM

catsun is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Domainsite Fail

Thanks TD.

By the way, domainsite gave me a solution:

Hello,

The URL forwarding is working. You had a customized parking page and URL forwarding. The customized parking page you had was blank and it was overriding the URL forwarding. Disabling customized parking and re-enabling URL forwarding fixed the issue.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Thank you for using Domainsite.com,
Matt
Domainsite.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But i never set up any parking page, and the system also told me that "custom parking page not set up".............anyway, although it was disabled, I disable it one more time again, then it solve the URL forwarding error.

Hope my experience can help other domainsite user.