Thread: bodysushi.co.uk
View Single Post
Old 4th April 2011, 06:53 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: bodysushi.co.uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by horatiob View Post
Today, I saw body sushi advertised on UK TV, on a 118 118 Phone Operator service - 2 men in white tracksuits, funny mustache and long black wig. CALL 118 118 for telephone no. of any UK businessm, e.g. local pizza.

The ad: one man was lying down a conveyer belt and had attractive sushi food on him, he was wearing a white track suit, and people where standing at the side with chop sticks eating off him as he went pass them on the conveyor belt style track.

I guess Im one step ahead again with this name, just like I was in 1997 when I was a teenager and discovered the Internet and then domain names - 1 year before the Internet was officially launched in the UK in 1998 - this time though I invested
Tragic story. Where do we send money?

You clearly don't understand English Humour.

This advert would have been telling you that you can find the most obscure weird shit on 118 118. Not sure they were actually telling you to invest in it though.

Last edited by Rubber Duck; 4th April 2011 at 06:56 PM..